DHL Jaguar Landrover

Does anyone work for DHL on this contract. I work for them on another contract and quite fancy moving. Can’t seem to find contact info for them anywhere. Want to deal with them direct and not through an agency.

Thanks in advance

Just drive in to the yard in Hams Hall (turn right at the roundabout where you would turn left for BMW engine plant) little hut by the gate. You won’t find contact info unless you ask your current DHL branch to try & find it for you but presume you may want to keep it on the down low.

I’ve tried speaking to my place but they are useless! No internal list of other sites that they can find apparently. But thanks anyway. Looks like I’ll be rocking up at the gatehouse then!

Silver_Surfer:
Just drive in to the yard in Hams Hall (turn right at the roundabout where you would turn left for BMW engine plant) little hut by the gate. You won’t find contact info unless you ask your current DHL branch to try & find it for you but presume you may want to keep it on the down low.

You did`nt hear this from me, but, they are moving into the “Tradeteam” depot @ Hams Hall, when TT move out, done deal :wink:

I could look for you if I go into b&q Worksop this week, they have all dhl internal jobs up on the wall near the drinks machines

Stanley Mitchell:

Silver_Surfer:

You did`nt hear this from me, but, they are moving into the “Tradeteam” depot @ Hams Hall, when TT move out, done deal :wink:

Yeah, i’d heard that, maybe from you on a previous thread.

Silver_Surfer:

Stanley Mitchell:

Silver_Surfer:

Yeah, i’d heard that, maybe from you on a previous thread.

I think I may of mentioned that Hams Hall was going, but, I only heard this week about JLR, its a cracking site, shame about the TT people, most were/are pretty useless, the security are good IMO :open_mouth:

Silver_Surfer:

Oops :unamused: If you do that you will find yourself in a dead end with no way to turn round. DHL is right at the first roundabout, towards the Rail depot.

Think if you go onto www.beerworkers.com then youll be able to read all about it. TT out and Dhl Jaguar in. Jobs to be created but think the TT lads will get priority :exclamation:

Thanks for the help peeps

Santa:

Silver_Surfer:

Oops :unamused: If you do that you will find yourself in a dead end with no way to turn round. DHL is right at the first roundabout, towards the Rail depot.

That’s the trade team depot :unamused: The JLR lads are renting Archers yard at the moment which is where i’ve said it is, trust me it’s my manor. :smiley:

Silver_Surfer:

Santa:

Silver_Surfer:

That’s the trade team depot :unamused: The JLR lads are renting Archers yard at the moment which is where i’ve said it is, trust me it’s my manor. :smiley:

I was under the impresson that they’re only using Archers yard or should I say Archers muddy patch of waist ground for storing trailers, the transport office is at JLR Solihull, I’ve no idea if that’s where they deal with applications but they would at-least know who to contact.

phil sargeant …is one of the gaffers

Think when the new JLR engine plant gets built in Wolverhampton J1 M54, they will eventually be moving there. There are a lot of agency guys on that job at the moment, so they may well accomodate the TT guys ok.

The have motors & trailers based in the factory at Solihull and also about 40+ units & trailers at Archers yard in Hams Hall which will soon be moving to trade team’s warehouse just round the corner by the sound of it. The main transport office is at Solihull but they have a portacabin or two at HH with transport staff based there to control the drivers who run out of HH.

The kit in Archers yard is on a different contract, mainly all Halewood, moving into old tradeteam depot March, hopefully, with another yard on Elmdon trading estate being used in the near future. Chances of getting on full time, slim, very slim, even the 1000 new jobs at the Land Rover plant are all agency.