dhl halewood?

sammym:
Branchial stun… don’t be daft. I really know how to hurt the bloke. I’ll crash into his truck and drive off smiling with a thumbs up :smiley: :smiley: It would ruin him.

DING…

DING DING we have a winner! :smiley:

pierrot 14:

SouthEastCashew:

pierrot 14:
Daftvader and Del, I didn’t know that the new bridge was finished. Can he not use the old route, the old A533, the one that runs along the railway bridge ?

google.fr/maps/@53.3441919,-2.7340135,14z

Edit to add: Looking at what Cashew has just said, I’m with that one too

M6, M62 twds L/pool exit at J6 then down

The new bridge has been opened a while mate not used it yet though… they aren’t silly though they’ve had the Runcorn bridge closed a while making it a toll road as well.

I’ve made a note of that fact, for the next time I’m up there delivering north of the Mersey, Speke and Garston areas, Thanks

New one opened last October. The old bridge closed the same day, due to 're-open this October and tolled as well. Live about quarter of a mile from it.

What is it about the Mersey that you have to pay to go over or under it ?, or is it just a case of Liverpool BC is open to fleecing motorists ?

As a P.S. is it 24 hours or timed like Dartford ?

Worlds worst logistics company strike again.

Collection won’t be ready til 5am. Then need to get there get tipped and get back. My 8 hour shift is out of the window.

So fed up right now. Going to hit all the traffic now.

pierrot 14:
What is it about the Mersey that you have to pay to go over or under it ?, or is it just a case of Liverpool BC is open to fleecing motorists ?

As a P.S. is it 24 hours or timed like Dartford ?

Up to midnight the day before you cross.

There has been a lot of people in uproar over it, unsurprisingly. People have moved homes, changed jobs. At a grand + a year to cross on the cheapest system, it’s a lot for anyone on a minimum wage. Local residents get unlimited crossing for £10.00 a year - about the only time I’ve been grateful to live in Runcorn :laughing:

I’ve only even done drops to JLR / DHL Hailwood which involved going to the JLR receiving yard** just off the A561 Speke Boulevard, but the catch was that sometimes it’s necessary to drop the trailer there, then bobtail round to the DHL yard at Evans Road further west along Speke Boulevard, past Morrisons through the 2nd set of lights, turn right up woodend Ave, then left before the VW Van place, along Evans Rd and the DHL yard is on the left near Chemistry Rd, to pick up an empty trailer, before heading back home

**when shift changes happen at the JLR factory truck movements in/out of the receiving yard stop

Albion, what I meant was are the charges 24 hr or are they for certain periods of the day? i.e. less or (even free :laughing:) after 21.00 and before 06.00

pierrot 14:
Albion, what I meant was are the charges 24 hr or are they for certain periods of the day? i.e. less or (even free :laughing:) after 21.00 and before 06.00

Ah with you now, no midnight or rush hour, it’s all the same!