DHL- BOOTS-BEESTON

Hi all, just thought i would post this on here and see what response’s i get, Anyway i have just accepted a job offer from dhl based at boots in beeston notts (c+e driver) and am curious to know if there are any drivers on here who work for them so as to get a heads up on what the job is like.

Hi all, just thought i would post this on here and see what response’s i get, Anyway i have just accepted a job offer from dhl based at boots in beeston notts (c+e driver) and am curious to know if there are any drivers on here who work for them so as to get a heads up on what the job is like.

not me but you must be excited cos you posted it 5 times :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Was there 5 jobs going and you got all of em? :smiley:

lol god knows what happened there :blush:

Hi Quork,
I’ve been at Boots Beeston for 6 years and I think it’s really great. To be honest, I’ve never driven for anyone else as this is my first driving job so how it compares to other transport companies I can’t really say.
It is easy work with plenty of variety.
Are you on shops or trunking? Whichever it is, they supply good maps/directions etc to stores and DC’s. Also, most of the drivers are keen to help you out.
Hope you enjoy it.

cheers for that mate,im not sure whether it will be trunkin or shops,they have told me i could be doing either or!,what sort of start times do you get?

Deleted

im looking forward to it mate having done the same job for the last 10 or so years, i am ready for a change.