DHL Avonmouth

Doing a trunk to the aforementioned place tomorrow morning.

Anyone give me a heads up on the address please?

Ken.

There’s a DHL on St.Andrews Road, Avonmouth but you have to turn up 3rd Way to get to the back of it, 3rd Way is the same road as the Avon Lodge Truckstop.
I’m not sure if there’s any other DHL’s.

Probably the massive dhl site at smoke lane opposite the chittening industrial estate

Depends which DHL site you’re after… they have several as they run various contracts out of there.

Would it not be an idea to ask the person / agency that gave you the job??

daleyboy:
Probably the massive dhl site at smoke lane opposite the chittening industrial estate

Oh yeah forgot that one. :blush:

Shove “greensplott road” in your satnav, as its opposite the DHL entrance, at the other end of greensplot is bibbys yard if your running tight on time be careful as theres some temporary roadwork`s on the roundabout (or was last week) at the smoke lane/popular way (W) with 3 way lights & you can be sat there several minutes waiting for the lights to change

Cheers guys.

Will get the right address in the morning, but I just wanted to get a heads up on it.

Ken.

Good showers in the Avon Lodge truckstop.Breakfast is not bad.Choices of what you want.Prices are ok.
If came again and stopping the night,many park for free on the road to Davies Turner.Security patrol all night.
If walk to Avonmouth Village there are take aways and a family restaurant/ pub opposite the police station.
If cross the train tracks there is a hotel that does meals and Happy Hours discount drinks.
In the week it can get busy.Chinese take away nearby and Indian restaurant/take away.

peirre:
if your running tight on time be careful as theres some temporary roadworks on the roundabout (or was last week) at the smoke lane/popular way (W) with 3 way lights & you can be sat there several minutes waiting for the lights to change

Lights stil there and are a pain, I’d come in via the coast road getting off the motorway at the services by the old Severn Bridge

It was on Govier Way and was within the Knowhow yard.

Ken.

Quinny:

Ken.

We call that Severn Beach for future reference.

Quinny:

Ken.

Currys/ PC World, Boots, T X Maxx

bald bloke:

peirre:
if your running tight on time be careful as theres some temporary roadworks on the roundabout (or was last week) at the smoke lane/popular way (W) with 3 way lights & you can be sat there several minutes waiting for the lights to change

Lights stil there and are a pain, I’d come in via the coast road getting off the motorway at the services by the old Severn Bridge

i thought they’d blocked it off that road! :grimacing: A403 aust is it? :sunglasses:

Can tell you that the lady in the security building was a bit tasty… :grimacing:

Ken.

Quinny:
Can tell you that the lady in the security building was a bit tasty… :grimacing:

Ken.

didn’t think they had a woman working the barriers there , they use to be all lets say of the dark tall skinny persuasion with not much English :wink:

Fatboy slimslow:

bald bloke:

peirre:

i thought they’d blocked it off that road! :grimacing: A403 aust is it? :sunglasses:

No road still open went down it yesterday and yes it’s the A403