DGSA questions

Not sure if this is the right bit of the forum but please move if not

What texts did you get for your DGSA study and which ones were the more worthwhile? At the moment I am bogging myself down in information and I need some help :open_mouth:

DieselDave I know is hot on this subject but am sure there are others who can help as well please

good_friend:
Not sure if this is the right bit of the forum but please move if not

What texts did you get for your DGSA study and which ones were the more worthwhile? At the moment I am bogging myself down in information and I need some help :open_mouth:

DieselDave I know is hot on this subject but am sure there are others who can help as well please

Looking at taking my DGSA hoping to find some kind of study guide but not having much luck

Go onto the SQA DGSA webpages , it shows sample exam questions and study guidance notes with previous exams feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

I’ve been on SQA a couple of times but obviously not looking on the correct bit. Will try again

You should only need the ADR manuals and UK regs that are allowed for the exams - everything else will probably be a waste of your time.

khdgsa:
You should only need the ADR manuals and UK regs that are allowed for the exams - everything else will probably be a waste of your time.

This^^^

There’s a set list of manuals/books and they’re all listed here on the SQA DGSA website:

Thanks Dave :smiley: :smiley:

Do you suggest taking the exams one at a time or all together? I believe you can spread them out as long as you complete all of them in less than 12 months?

good_friend:
Thanks Dave :smiley: :smiley:

Do you suggest taking the exams one at a time or all together? I believe you can spread them out as long as you complete all of them in less than 12 months?

That’s exactly the same as asking about operator CPC!

I’d say it’s a question of personal taste weighed against the time available for the sheer amount of study needed to take all three exams in one day.

If you grab yourself a copy of the syllabus, you’ll know which subject areas are in which of the three exams and that might help you to decide your approach.

Some providers run a ‘taster’ day, so that idea might also be of assistance.