DFDS TRACTION

Any one here pulling for DFDS from immingham
Any good ■■

going by some of the scrap that turns up here to load on behalf of DFDS , i’d say it doesn’t pay a lot of sheckles

I’ve done work for a few subbies that pull for them. So I’m told (by an ex planner) they don’t like to pay much more than £440 per day or £2200 a week and plan work accordingly. They pay on time and the work is pretty varied. They do like to charge penalties for trailers being dropped without straps /boards being tidy etc…so that can cut into your rate if you’re not careful (take pictures). As far as traction only work out of Immingham goes it’s steady enough. Hope this helps. As I say I’m not an owner operator just a part time driver but that’s what I’m led to believe.

dfds subbies,busy poor men…unless your in with the bricks and know who to backhander…thats the way it works in belfast anyway.

ako444:
I’ve done work for a few subbies that pull for them. So I’m told (by an ex planner) they don’t like to pay much more than £440 per day or £2200 a week and plan work accordingly. They pay on time and the work is pretty varied. They do like to charge penalties for trailers being dropped without straps /boards being tidy etc…so that can cut into your rate if you’re not careful (take pictures). As far as traction only work out of Immingham goes it’s steady enough. Hope this helps. As I say I’m not an owner operator just a part time driver but that’s what I’m led to believe.

Three tanks of diesel a week for the privilege apparently :wink:

Can’t see nothing wrong with DFDS , just fallow the instructions. They pay on time , it is very important if you are new. They had work for me all January and February. Where a lot of companies could say they don’t need you.

Alex EastTrans:
Can’t see nothing wrong with DFDS , just fallow the instructions. They pay on time , it is very important if you are new. They had work for me all January and February. Where a lot of companies could say they don’t need you.

What are their repayment terms ?, Ive heard from an ex-subbie that they are trying to extend due dates, but he is a bit coy on what the original ones are anyway :open_mouth:

Isnt it usually the quicker your money goes in the bank the less of it you get