Destination doha middle east trucking

i bought t&d the other day and although its a good mag there tag line for it is the drivers magazine so why have i not read anything about the middle east or destination doha in this mag cuz if you read this forum and its topics middle east trucking is massivley popluar amonst us drivers it would be interesting to find out about companies that did the m/e to see if there still going today and if they are im sure theyve got some pics that havnt ended up on here

I agree with you.

When Truck finished,T&D promised they were going to carry on with stuff like LDD.

I was promised over two years ago that they were going to do an interview with my old boss,Bob Carter,who ran Trans UK doing M/E during the 70’s and do a feature on the company.

I’m still waiting.

My missus got me a year’s subscription for T&D for xmas,I’m still waiting for the first copy to arrive,but I have to say,I’m not that bothered.
T&D these day’s just seems to feature all the flash,bling-bling motors.What happened to all the features that used to appear in Truck years ago? They were something worth reading and very informative.