destination doha dvd

are some people stupid or just plain dumb.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … eName=WDVW

its already been said on here you can buy this dvd from toprun.ch for £15.00 and here it is for £28.00

well im going to buy a copy and see if i can get £28.00 on ebay.

if the link dosent work just go on to ebay and type destination doha on the search and up it comes.[/url]

I brought mine for a tenner :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Linux-user:
I brought mine for a tenner :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

well there you go a good investment cos its now worth £28.00

these people on ebay :question: :question: :question: :question: when love actually came out on dvd ( brilliant film ) they were all bidding up to £18.00 on ebay for it… i went to morrison’s and paid the grand old total of £13.99. and got there and then. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Linux-user:

So did I (probably same place) but it didn’t work! :cry:

marcustandy:

Linux-user:

So did I (probably same place) but it didn’t work! :cry:

I’ll have a word with my mate see if his computer can copy dvd’s etc if so can either send you a copy off or drop off when passing Paderborn, next as on euro work again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , went there once whilst in the Army can’t remember much except the pub i was in had good guinness :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cost you either a guinness or bitburger though :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

got mine a tenner :laughing: contact 'union jack ’ a trucknet member (check really old posts) go to previous page 13 and read union jacks post carefully

After discussion, and at the request of the author, the text has been removed from this post.

Come on, lads and lassies, be sensible when discussing anything relating to the copying of copyrighted material. :open_mouth:

And if anyone disagrees, send a PM :hint :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :stuck_out_tongue: K

Linux-user:
I’ll have a word with my mate see if his computer can copy dvd’s etc

I can do that bit…if i have a working version to ‘back-up:confused:

Linux-user:
or drop off when passing Paderborn, next as on euro work again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ,

Welcome anytime! I can sort out secure parking, decent scoff and more beer than is good for you!! :wink:

Linux-user:
went there once whilst in the Army can’t remember much except the pub i was in had good guinness :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So was I once upon a time, and I still can’t remember how I ended up staying here… :open_mouth: Maybe it was the job…

Linux-user:
Cost you either a guinness or bitburger though :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Crates of the stuff available (well, Warsteiner or Guinness) and plenty of other ‘headache inducing’ trinks!!

Sounds blooming wonderful too me :smiley: :smiley:

Not too sure when am over in that neck of the woods and can’t get hold of my mate at the Mo :frowning: so if you pm me your address then i can either post you a new copy or failing that i can lend you my copy for you to watch :wink: :wink:

I’ll try and post either one for you by Saturday at the latest but could be Monday depending when i finish for the week.

Oh, for a bottle or two of Paderborner, or even better, a yellow handbag :sunglasses:

Dratsabasti:
Oh, for a bottle or two of Paderborner, or even better, a yellow handbag :sunglasses:

Haven’t heard “yellow handbag” for ages aahhhhhh the memories, on second thoughts maybe it’s better i don’t reminisce :blush: :laughing: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: