Destination Doha DVD

Isn’t the advances in technology wonderful these are now available for £5 + p&p from your friendly supplier

They come in Cd Slimline case cover & dvd

Nice one… who is the supplier though? :smiley:

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Just download your own then it wont cost you anything.

where are you gonna download it from then gurner■■?

I download my films as AVI then convert them to DVD,.
You can get most from this site using a piece of software called bit torrent.

suprnova.org/

I’d be surprised if Destination Doha is available to download on the web, even as a DiVX ?

I thought it was available FOC from Astrans anyway. Just pay Postage and Packing.

You’re right Malc, it is available from Astran, but it isn’t free. Can’t remember what I paid but it was expertly copied by Mr D Poulton himself.

Hey, I like to buy DVD - Destination Doha and other Brits running to European / Middle East DVD ? do you know where i can get from ? :unamused:

Cheers Ben (Betz)

Don’t know where you can get the DVD Ben, but the video is available from Astran. astran-cargo.com/
Send them an e-mail and they’ll let you know the cost.

Cheers,

Craig

you can buy the DVD from ferdy de martin - www.toprun.ch :sunglasses:

dvd is £5 + P&P i do hate repeating myself … :laughing: If you would like one (pm) is preferred method of contact
:sunglasses:
video from Astrans is £20 + P & P

ferdy 's is same film jus dearer

I can certainly recomend Ferdy de Martin,ordered the DVD on Sunday evening,got my copy on the Wednesday.Cracking DVD,loved every minute of it espicially watching the Leyland Marathon going through its paces,brings back memories as my dad was doing European work in one around the same time.It was a lot better than his previous truck for the same work-A E C Mandator day cab!

My uncle has just brought his copy of Destination Doha up to my house,will watch it tomorrow he says it is really good ,cant wait :smiley:

I know it’s a fairly old thread, but I borrowed this DVD this week and it’s fascinating viewing.

My mate bought it from here…
toprun.ch/truck/Toprun_DVD/index.html

and, among others, the following DVDs are available…

Rotta Karachi Holland to Pakistan with Rynart Transports / 1974 / from CineFiat in Italian 5 4

Dubai Road Express Norway to United Emirat Arabe with Evensen Transports / 1978 / by Scania Film / in Norvegian 5 3

Konvoi nach Iran und Saudi-Arabien Switzerland to South Iran and South Saudi-Arabia with Schmid Transport / 1976 / Homemade movie / in German 4 4

Vince

i got a copy from union jack no complaints :smiley:

thanks innit, that copy is still available & the cheapest …nay best value…!! :laughing:

from here toprun.ch/truck/Toprun_DVD/index.html its a lot more I think it works out at £17

I’ve been after a copy for ages so have sent you a PM.

Cheers
Neilf