Desperately Seeking Pegaso Troner H610AUS!

Hi - I’m trying to track down my '91 silver Pegaso Troner that used to be stored near the Scottish Bus Museum at Lathalmond, Fife. I moved to San Francisco 10 years ago and lost contact with the storage yard contact when it changed hands back in 2010. Apparently it was towed away once the yard changed hands. Here’s a link to the last picture that someone took of it back in 2010, before it ‘went away’:

public.fotki.com/boballoa/lorrie … lmond.html

It was a cracking truck - I used it to take humanitarian aid to Bosnia and Kosovo in 2000/1 for Edinburgh Direct Aid, and have fond memories of it. It’s probably been scrapped by now, but may be sitting in a scrapper’s yard somewhere. Would be great if anyone knows about it or has seen it anywhere. I originally wanted to restore it, but probably too late now. Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

kvtruckstilldm6.jpeg

Hi Pegaso,
Only a few years late to the party on this one.
Did you ever find out what happened to this truck? It would be nice to think it was sitting somewhere waiting to be found again. Troners are a rare motor, but a Scottish one even more so. I know of a pair for sale in Ireland but I believe they have always worked there. I know a few guys from the bus museum, I’ll do some digging and try and find out what happened to it.
Cheers
Davy

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Worth a try,but the poster last used this site in 2013,and made a total of 2 posts.

David

[emoji106][emoji106] yea I saw that, obviously joined to find that truck and never got a response.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi there - thanks for the messages, just seen them. I’m the former owner of the Troner. Never heard any more about it, tried posting on Autoshite as well. It’s long gone I think, which is a shame - I saw the 2 Troners posted online in Ireland, brings back memories…

I’m in California and have been driving an International Pro Star for the county food bank during the pandemic - part hobby, part earning, different ballgame over here! Stay safe! :smiley: