Describe your past or present life with a Meat Loaf lyric

Well I know that I’m damned if I never get out,
And maybe I’m damned if I do

(present life - leaving my current job to drive lorries)

‘Whatever happened to Saturday night’…Hot Patootie - Bless my Soul.
Rocky Horror!:-))

Can’t you tell I am working Sunday.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The rest of you can sleep on it and give me an answer in the morning

We all know who’d be I won’t do that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In the land of the pigs, the butcher is king!

Paradise bye the dashboard light :grimacing: and one had ■■■■■■■ me myself with laughter was heaven can wait…at a funeral :open_mouth:it was Colins request :smiley: Ray

Star down under.:
We all know who’d be I won’t do that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We do - and the rest of us on the thread say “for crying out loud” :laughing:

Who’s in the RDC thinking:

“But I gotta get out, I gotta break out now, before the final crack of dawn”

Who’s wishing:

“Well I can see myself tearing up the road, faster than any other boy has ever gone”

Who’s:

“All revved up and nowhere to go”

Who’s saying:

“I can barely recall, but it’s all coming back to me now” (the moaster? only based on what he said his start time was :slight_smile: )

Who’s going to admit to this:

“There were things I’d never do again but then they always seemed right” (see the “get you home dodges” thread)

Who says:

“I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday” (All the chaps on the Old Time Lorries, Companies and Drivers board? :slight_smile: )

Finally, who reminisces:

“And all the kids in school , they were wishing they were me that night” (Several candidates for this one, I’m sure :slight_smile: )

Can’t you tell I am working Sunday.

Hope you had a good shift Janos

Did you come across any Audi/BMW drivers who “never see the sudden curve until it’s way too late”?

Did you spot any elephant racing and say to yourself? “It’s gonna be close, Holy Cow! I think he’s gonna make it”

Did you find yourself “In the middle of nowhere, near the end of the line?”

Regarding my career change, I know I’m never gonna regret it. I’m done, I hope Meat Loaf fans enjoyed it.

I will be back when Agnetha Faltskog passes away. Hopefully that’s ages away though.

I’m sure most of us have thought at some time…
It was long ago, far away and so much better than it is today.

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

I’m looking for a full time job that is 35-40 hours per week with anything over being time and a half. I’d like to be able to pick and choose the shifts I work in that job. I’d like the hourly rate for the job to be top-dollar."

I still don’t get overtime after 40 hours per week, but I have now achieved the other two.

Two out of Three - ain’t bad!

(Arguing with the Transport Clerk)…

“Baby we can talk all night - but that ain’t getting us nowhere!”

Winseer:
I’m looking for a full time job that is 35-40 hours per week with anything over being time and a half. I’d like to be able to pick and choose the shifts I work in that job. I’d like the hourly rate for the job to be top-dollar."

I still don’t get overtime after 40 hours per week, but I have now achieved the other two.

Two out of Three - ain’t bad!

It sure ain’t, it sounds like “something like a dream come true” :smiley:

Baby we can talk all night - but that ain’t getting us nowhere!"

Also you and Carryfast…and every COVID and Brexit thread on TN :laughing:

^ Wot’s the new big issue now then, that you’d like to not talk about?

Best get it out of your system on here, whilst the metal is hot and the engine is hungry.