DERBY

Originally posted by Henrys Cat on the Old Forums.

Derby Cattle Market (The Meadows)
M1 J25, Follow A52 into Derby you come to a large Island with traffic lights on (pentagon island). Take the first exit signed for Meadows Industrial estate. To a T junction, left, approx 300 yrds on right just past Merc dealer.

Was £3 but not sure now, don’t risk not paying, its checked every night. Food in Pub, Toilets and wash facilities

Rikki-UK:

Originally posted by Henrys Cat on the Old Forums.

Derby Cattle Market (The Meadows)
M1 J25, Follow A52 into Derby you come to a large Island with traffic lights on (pentagon island). Take the first exit signed for Meadows Industrial estate. To a T junction, left, approx 300 yrds on right just past Merc dealer.

Was £3 but not sure now, don’t risk not paying, its checked every night. Food in Pub, Toilets and wash facilities

Hi all stopped here on wedensday night price is now £5 did notice security driving around so seems secure facilitys nothing to complain about free showers, i dont get on the road now but i was happy with it, better than an MSA anyday

Friend of mine is stopping there tonight,and up to date,I have been given the low down on it:

Parking @ £5 but no meal voucher as it is council owned.
Food. 9/10
Toilets. 7/10
Parking. 9.5/10
Bar 10/10!!! :grimacing:

I’ll speak to him tomorrow,and get a further update,but so far,the vibes seem positive.

Ken.

UPDATE:

Highly recommended yet underused according to my mate.

I think it could be another one of those use it or lose it places.When I’m in the area,I’ll certainly give it my custom.

Ken.