denby circus

still laughing after seeing a couple of the lads off trucknet made it to a small article in truck n driver magazine,then i read an advert for denby. since they carnt take the eco link lorry on the roads they have decided to let people have a go of it on a course set up at newark and nottingham showground but for the pleasure they charge you 50quid or 80 for 2. this was the contact details: denbytransport.ecolink@live.co.uk or phone terry on 07766902572. seems this is a way of recoupin some of the money lost on buying the beast

Thats pretty funny!

Id be up for abit of that, im sure i saw it advertised before though and it was something stupid like £200 :open_mouth:

JoeG:
Id be up for abit of that, im sure i saw it advertised before though and it was something stupid like £200 :open_mouth:

to be honest i thought it was overpriced at 50 i would have a go if i was there and it was for free, call me tight but i would rather spend 50 quid to watch eddie stobart getting nicked for drink driving. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what they could be planning, have the LHV fully freighted and put a sat nav in the truck, programme the address in for the driver to “visit” in the showground which is really and RDC 80 miles away and the driver follows sat nav like his has lost all sense of direction and “finds” him self heading towards and RDC on the A1…driver gets pulled my traffic

Traffic: “elow elow elow, what we have 'ere then drive? - what you doing with this thing on a public highway dont you know its illegal?”
Driver: “highway? eh? all im doing is following the sat nav orficer i was in newark showground following the sat nav and i found my self here”
Traffic: “that explains alot - on your way drive and be more careful next time”

dustylfc:

JoeG:

to be honest i thought it was overpriced at 50 i would have a go if i was there and it was for free, call me tight but i would rather spend 50 quid to watch eddie stobart getting nicked for drink driving. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would spend the £200 to see that :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: