Delete

Yet ADR network are still advertising that they need a thousand agency drivers for immediate starts there as the ‘main agency’.

OllieNotts:
Yet ADR network are still advertising that they need a thousand agency drivers for immediate starts there as the ‘main agency’.

If I was the OP, I’d be approaching ADR telling them I’ve passed an on-site assessment but interested in working there ASAP. It could go one of two ways…

Either
a) the consultant in charge realises there’s a risk you could be in there for as little as one day, then Co-Op take you on full time with no fee to pay (other than a day’s work), therefore doesn’t offer you a vacancy
or
b) the consultant in charge is more worried about getting everything filled, as they should, and will take the risk of losing you to Co-Op full time knowing their recruitment processes are as slow as they are.

Personally I’d take the risk, option B is the most likely to happen, and if you do get in there short-term with the agency but long term direct, happy days. Failing that, you could just sign up with ADR, don’t mention anything, build some rapport with the transport manager and then casually point out you’ve actually been assessed / interviewed already. I don’t think you stand to lose anything in either scenario and ultimately could just speed up the process which apparently has an infinite lifespan.

Anyone interested in a job here needs to speak to Jim Dean, don’t tell him I told you to ring as you wont get the job :smiley: he will be straight with you about opportunities available