Decisions, decisions!

With C1 , C1+E, C and C+E licenses which one do I go for to start a career as a new driver?

Surely just going straight for the C+E would cover me for everything and therefore I would only have to worry about paying for one licence rather than wanting to expand on a smaller licence (and then pay) going up the pecking order in C licenses?

Gotta start from the bottom I’m afraid,can’t do your c+e without having done your c first .

Start with the C, you can’t get to C+E without it. By doing your C you also get C1 as well.

Excuse my ignorance, thanks guys.

You can go direct from B (car) to LGV C which includes C1

Once you have C you can then go from C to C+E which includes C1+E

I’d rather clean toilet’s; if I were you, ROG. You must have £1,000’s to burn. Treat yourself to an exotic holiday, instead.

V40LLY:
I’d rather clean toilet’s; if I were you, ROG. You must have £1,000’s to burn. Treat yourself to an exotic holiday, instead.

Oh im so tired of v40lly :unamused: :neutral_face:

So from a car licence you can go for your class 2 licence ( c) which is anything rigid, then once your licence has returned you can go for your class one licence ( c+e)which is anything at all apart from carrying hazardous/toxic substances. cpc can be under taken at anytime all in this should set you back £2400 - £3000 on average.