Decisions Decisions Decisions.......

After a few good deeds :sunglasses: I’ve ended up with 3 job offers via a temp to perm all pay around 17-18k pa, I just wanted some opinions.

1. DHL freight, good bunch of lads there, can involve grafting (contrary to popular belief :smiley: :open_mouth: ), home by 7pmish, practically told the job is mine if I want it.

2. Localish firm, uk work, occasional nights out, old R reg Scannys falling apart, crappy drops in seaside towns, pays the least but is the type of work I prefer, they might be outsourcing their transport operation in the near future :confused: .

3. Another localish firm, regional day work, home by 6 i’m told, dropping plumbing bits & bobs, they want someone “to stand out” whatever that entails (hi viz possibly?), Good clean operation, with TM who knows what he’s talking about (apparently :stuck_out_tongue: ). 9-5 with ‘occasional’ saturdays, salaried, shorter week in summer longer in winter.

as much as i hate BRS
it will be the best long term option what with pension and stuff

Much i like DHL - but option 1 would be better in at this moment in time?

1. Is it boxes?
  2. Outsourcing work to another person (walk away!)
  3. 2 words - Credit Crunch. This is having a effect on the building trade… home building is slowing down then interanl stuff will slow down as well.

MADBAZ:
old R reg Scannys falling apart, crappy drops in seaside towns, pays the least but is the type of work I prefer.

What are you some kind of masochist or something :exclamation:

Mikejk:

MADBAZ:
old R reg Scannys falling apart, crappy drops in seaside towns, pays the least but is the type of work I prefer.

What are you some kind of masochist or something :exclamation:

LOL not really, I meant the national work with nights out, I think I’m gonna go for the DHL freight (pallets) makes sense really, and I may get myself upgraded to a bendy truck at their expense :wink: .