Decent breakfast East London

As the title says, where can I get one tomorrow morning? Family sightseeing trip across everyones favourite traffic jam. Looking at coming over the QE2 bridge and in towards Woolwich, so somewhere in that general area would be good.

If anyone can point me towards somewhere I can take swmbo and three urchins that would be great.

If it’s open why not take them to the Barrier or Greenwich Meridian

If you can find a Harvester restaurant you will not go wrong with their unlimited breakfast,eat as much as you can ,and I do not normally rate them,but for breakfast, yum yum.

bobbya:
If you can find a Harvester restaurant you will not go wrong with their unlimited breakfast,eat as much as you can ,and I do not normally rate them,but for breakfast, yum yum.

Theres one at Dartford just after the bridge ,Da26nq

Trafalgar cafe trafalgar rd Greenwich is a decent cafe.

Pwyll:
As the title says, where can I get one tomorrow morning? Family sightseeing trip across everyones favourite traffic jam. Looking at coming over the QE2 bridge and in towards Woolwich, so somewhere in that general area would be good.

If anyone can point me towards somewhere I can take swmbo and three urchins that would be great.

M25 will be dreadful around Lakeside, I’d be thinking M11/ Woolwich Ferry for that one.

Harry Monk:

Pwyll:

M25 will be dreadful around Lakeside, I’d be thinking M11/ Woolwich Ferry for that one.

And isn’t there a cafe in the car park on the south side?

tango boy:

Harry Monk:

Pwyll:

And isn’t there a cafe in the car park on the south side?

It’s more just a burger bar come panini shop

Harry Monk:

Pwyll:

I’d go m11 a12 and black hole south bound generally ok in mornings.
Mapps cafe in chapman rd hackney wick is a decent cafe

Wonder if he found somewhere,we’ll probably never know.

Harry Monk:
I’d be thinking M11/ Woolwich Ferry for that one.

According to the radio the woolwich ferry is suspended today

bobbya:

Firstly, apologies for the late response but ivebeen having issues with he forum and have been unable to post. :frowning:

We ended up opting for the Harvester option. The “Dartford Bridge” is five minutes away from the southern end of the bridge. I also get a 15% discount courtesy of my bank.

Food was top notch and very reasonably priced. Didn’t manage to convince them to let me park in their car park next time I’m on a night out in the area. :wink:

Traffic was very kind to us the whole day. We even managed to be next to Big Ben at the strike of noon.

The only bummer was the fog closing the Woolwich ferry and rendering the view coming over the QE2 bridge a bit of a washout.

As an added bonus we didn’t have to pay the congestion charge either.

Thanks to all for their advice and input.

Pwyll:

bobbya:

Firstly, apologies for the late response but ivebeen having issues with he forum and have been unable to post. :frowning:

We ended up opting for the Harvester option. The “Dartford Bridge” is five minutes away from the southern end of the bridge. I also get a 15% discount courtesy of my bank.

Food was top notch and very reasonably priced. Didn’t manage to convince them to let me park in their car park next time I’m on a night out in the area. :wink:

Traffic was very kind to us the whole day. We even managed to be next to Big Ben at the strike of noon.

The only bummer was the fog closing the Woolwich ferry and rendering the view coming over the QE2 bridge a bit of a washout.

As an added bonus we didn’t have to pay the congestion charge either.

Thanks to all for their advice and input.

Well done,same bank as me as well,happy days.