Decent agencies in the north east?

anybody know of any decent agencies in the north east area? looking to try and do some Sunday work to build up experience.

North East Pole? North East of Scotland, England?

As harsh as it is, limiting your work days to a Sunday only will massively reduce your chances of getting anything at all, especially if you have little or no experience.

North East England. Can’t afford to leave the secure job I currently have to go agency unless there’s a chance of permanent work. Sunday work was just an idea to get a bit experience towards trying to get a permanent job

Have posted a list of agencies on here a while back when someone asked

But no decent agencies as they dont go in same sentence sorry

Also not a lot of work up here atm depends what you are looking for van Cat C or CE :question: :question: :question: sorry but when went to crystal ball shop it was closed for lunch

Most aren’t very helpful, but the one that lied to me the most was drive2recruit in Gateshead they really wasted my time.

Try blue arrow, they are in Newcastle town centre. They do dhl & nampak as well as a few others. Had no problems myself and got full time work through them. Also did work for right way training, based in south shields, all ASDA work, but I think they have changed names now.
Avoid driver hire, 6 weeks no calls, ditto manpower in scumberland.
I have heard good reports about best connection but never been.

Blue Arrow not there any more

Where have blue arrow gone? They are still putting people into our place as of last week.

Blue Arrow
Dean Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 1PG, United Kingdom
0191 230 1050

from where they were in Pilgram street

Where do you work :question:

Ok only knew them in dean st anyway. Dhl Prudhoe.

Im working for fresh step in Middlesbrough at the moment, never had an issue with them. I found Man power, per temps, best connection and driver hire to be full of the usual bs!

The two guys that run fresh step tell you it as it is before you go to a job so you know what to expect.

Most are OK but in my experience and in my opinion two of the worst North East Agencys are by far Best Connection, ( Sunderland & Teeside ) and NAS and both are the pits. I agree with the above post, Freshstep, Middlesborough are also one of the best I’ve dealt with todate.

trucknetman:
Most are OK but in my experience and in my opinion two of the worst North East Agencys are by far Best Connection, ( Stockton, & Sunderland ) and NAS and both are the pits.

Strange how our experiences differ, isn’t it?

NAS, I agree, total waste of time.
Best Connection (Sunderland) did everything they promised and got me a five week job the day after I registered. After that they came up with fairly regular work for me.