debens/redfurn

Hi folks.Anyone know if they do euro work out of felixstowe depot?.Reason i ask is because they merged a while back and i see that redfurn are hauliers to the music industry.Cheers. :smiley:

daftvader:
Hi folks.Anyone know if they do euro work out of felixstowe depot?.Reason i ask is because they merged a while back and i see that redfurn are hauliers to the music industry.Cheers. :smiley:

you still on for c&h as im doing a bit out of chatham at the moment, they are looking for more drivers for russia.

Hi mate.Yeah still on for them.Been asked to go but not decided yet.Going to be a bit warmer than we we went in november that for sure.

jessicas dad:

daftvader:

you still on for c&h as im doing a bit out of chatham at the moment, they are looking for more drivers for russia.

i did abit on an agency, for c&h at tilbury, really liked it.
is it c&h that want drivers for russia?

Yeah is c&h who are going.Got three runs out there to moscow.First one in july then august and then september.Got couple new units and trailers for the job to.

daftvader:

Not sure of the numbers but Deben run some lowride Volvos from Felixstowe that are painted in Redburns colours & go out on tour as & when they are needed! Redburn still has his merry band of regular owner drivers he still uses he wont just swell the numbers with regular deben units. All of the container fleet are 6 wheelers so no good on tour work so you need to get a red n white!!

Cheers jacko22.Have seen them volvos running about and wondered what they were using them for.Expect there would be a bit of a waiting list to get onto that work then.

Wouldn,t honestly know. Not being funny but R & R is not everyones cup of tea it sounds good fun but once you have sampled reality!
I know of one lad got one of the lowrides straight away on joining Deben early last year i suppose because he had R & R experience but after doin regular container work for a month jacked the job in!
Bear in mind R & R is seasonal work many of Redburns regular drivers spend months doin containers now!

daftvader:
Yeah is c&h who are going.Got three runs out there to moscow.First one in july then august and then september.Got couple new units and trailers for the job to.

thanks.