death wish

Can the driver of lynette angela pulling a toscos, 10 mins ago, southbound on the A1,newcastle airport turnoff, use your sodding mirrors
when pulling into the outside lane.

Regards
(the driver of the black saab you forced into the central reservation) :imp:

We’ll pass it on

Ooops my bad, doing my first shift for Eddy.
Could drivers of black Saabs please not hog the outside lane when I want to pull across or you will be faced with the central reservation, as we own the roads please know your place.
Also when tooting ones horn and giving it the big-un don’t scamper off and post on tinternet, why not pull over and have a discussion about it with me.

Every little helps- don’t you know :wink:

Was it a proper Tesco truck, or one of the value range?

A blue one, double decker so any cars in my way where soon despatched.

LIBERTY_GUY:
Was it a proper Tesco truck, or one of the value range?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: classic

Dipper_Dave:
Ooops my bad, doing my first shift for Eddy.
Could drivers of black Saabs please not hog the outside lane when I want to pull across or you will be faced with the central reservation, as we own the roads please know your place.
Also when tooting ones horn and giving it the big-un don’t scamper off and post on tinternet, why not pull over and have a discussion about it with me.

Every little helps- don’t you know :wink:

Thats the thing, i never gave it the big un, i tend not to go off on one when my young daughter is in the car.
Team green…my shiney white arse.

neil9629:
Thats the thing, i never gave it the big un, i tend not to go off on one when my young daughter is in the car.

Bugger, this thread would have been more fun if you’d have believed I was the dodgy stobby :slight_smile:

By ringing Stobby HQ,they can identify the driver of the truck with the ladies name on it.

Dipper_Dave:

neil9629:

Bugger, this thread would have been more fun if you’d have believed I was the dodgy stobby :slight_smile:

Yeah, that was never gonna happen. :laughing:

I followed the dodgy stobbie up the m6 yesterday.
Was driving like it was a focus st.

Should identify the units name and driver from that!

Was throwing it round more then I do in a 7.5 down the back lanes!!!

bertiebus:

That will be Dixon racing another train :exclamation:

toby1234abc:
By ringing Stobby HQ,they can identify the driver of the truck with the ladies name on it.

Im calmed down now, yesterday i could of fed him his mirrors,
not really after getting him wrong, we all make mistakes. :wink:

neil9629:

toby1234abc:

Im calmed down now, yesterday i could of fed him his mirrors,
not really after getting him wrong, we all make mistakes. :wink:

Good attitude Neil. I predict you will live a long and pleasurable life as opposed to keeling over clutching your heart in your early fifties.

redboxer850:

bertiebus:

That will be Dixon racing another train :exclamation:

Thing is I was gaining on and got 5 mins of good cam footage of dumb driving.
Makes the decent green guys look bad