Death clock

Just been on the death clock website after listening to radio 2 seems I’ve got 2 to 4 yrs left, I’m 50 now, should I party harder or sit crying lol, anybody else tried this madness ?

If I’d known years ago that I was going to live this long I’d have taken better care of myself!, 71 and still going strong!

Good man, keep on truckin, honk honk

Death clock…does it still ask if you are a pesamist or an optomist

I’ve been told I’m ok for another 35 years yet.

But, at the bottom where you put your height and weight for your bmi, I came in at 31 OBESE :open_mouth:

I’m no slimline version of a human being, but I don’t consider myself to be obese - the BMI index based on just height and weight isn’t accurate, there’s 2kg between me and my brother, but he’s ‘fatter’ than me.

I’ve seen people with their guts around their knees, been about 10yrs or more since they last saw their little play friend, they’re obese.

Are they moving the goal posts again?

You have a little control over the how and even less over the when.

Its going to happen one day for sure, so forget the past, live in the now
and the future will take care of its self. :sunglasses:

Did it whilst mr whines show was on,

And I am due to die 4 years ago!!!

Must be a ghost driver then and a ghost poster!!

Just checked it says I’m going to die in 2079. It must be relying on a major advance in medical science by then because I smoke, drink, eat my fair share of takeaways and sit on my ■■■ in a lorry all week and then do even more sitting on my ■■■ at the weekend but as they say we’re here for a good time not a long time.

23rd of Sep 2046 for me! And my BMI is only 31!!! Apparently this is way too low for a trucker.

Oh well, never mind. I’ll be going out on Saturday the 22nd of Sept to celebrate my life.

My BMI is 23 :sunglasses: Take that stereotypes.

jay0:
Just checked it says I’m going to die in 2079. It must be relying on a major advance in medical science by then because I smoke, drink, eat my fair share of takeaways and sit on my ■■■ in a lorry all week and then do even more sitting on my ■■■ at the weekend but as they say we’re here for a good time not a long time.

Much the same my doctor said I wouldn’t make 40 :open_mouth: , a health fanatic he snuffed it a few years back, At 60+ I’m still the same, makes you think they don’t know the whole picture :confused:

lol next tuesday …ffs… load o cobblers i hope! :unamused:

Trev_H:

jay0:

Much the same my doctor said I wouldn’t make 40 :open_mouth: , a health fanatic he snuffed it a few years back, At 60+ I’m still the same, makes you think they don’t know the whole picture :confused:

Yeah it just shows how unpredictable the ageing process is, some live to old age with an unhealthy lifestyle where as others are not so lucky. My mates brother was diagnosed with cancer in his late twentys and died shortly after. He didn’t smoke or drink and kept fit playing football.

It seems that even if you smoke, drink, hang around the wrong kind of bars, get exposed to hep a,b & c every damned day - you’ll make 85 as long as you go to “Jims Gym” every day and work out.
Death will be from a natural causes stroke whilst on the exercise machine at said Gym.

But tea-total non-smoker BMI 28 individuals that don’t go the gym died 5 years ago, bearing in mind the average age of a driver is 53. :open_mouth:

An optimist is a person who thinks they’ll live to be 100, but doesn’t quite make it.

A pessimist is someone who is well on the road to making 100, but makes sure they don’t make it…

I intend to live forever, or die in the attempt.

Sat 18th September, 2032.
Sounds about right, I’ll have had enough by then.

Lets just hope it’s in an RDC & there’s a big investigation into Waiting Times x Mortality Rates. :unamused:

OH (Z.B.) I had better log off now and go and eat all my Easter Eggs before Sunday.
Good Bye, Steve.

deathclock.com/

We’ll I have 9785 days left so you’d best settle in for more bull dust. Sweeeeet.

Saturday April 22nd 2045 lol! :sunglasses: good ■■■■ up on Friday then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Friday March 3rd 2056 for me, I’ll be 23 days short of turning 96, typical, miss out on the birthday presents that year. :imp: :smiley: :smiley: