Dear margorie proops

Dear marge

I’ve never written to you before, but I really need your advice.
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on
me.The usual signs, phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with “the Girls” a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work. You don’t know them”.
I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife.I think deep down, I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my new Jet mini lathe so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with “the girls”. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her ■■■■■■■ out of her ■■■■■ and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my new model truck i noticed what appeared to have a
hairline crack on the windscreen .Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the shop where I bought it?

Signed:
greggy

Dear Greggy,
Ask your missus. She knows all about getting cracks filled.

Love Marge

DaiDap:
Dear Greggy,
Ask your missus. She knows all about getting cracks filled.

Love Marge

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That was better than the joke which wasn’t bad!