DEAR BTD

My heart felt sorrow to you and young Mikey at the loss of your beloved “Puff” wife and mother. May she rest now in eternal peace.

Gremmie:
My heart felt sorrow to you and young Mikey at the loss of your beloved “Puff” wife and mother. May she rest now in eternal peace.

+1

I didn’t like to break the news here but now that it has been made public, I too would wish to send my condolences to Rob and his family on the loss of Alison.
Stay strong Rob, Mikey needs you now more than ever.

deepest condolences to btd and mikey.

Thanks to you. I am grateful.

The poor girl spent the last 2 weeks in the same place as Gremmie was recently a tenant after suffering heart failure and kidney failure. She had a heart attack about 3 weeks before but she didn’t even know. The drugs they had her on to thin her blood eventually caused a massive aneurysm on her brain early yesterday morning, and I got the call at 7am to go up there. I was in Iowa… But her mum and son were there, and she was still alive when I arrived last night. So we all got to say goodbye then they removed the life support and she went to sleep.

We are, understandably, utterly crushed.

I am really sorry that you have lost someone who obviously was very special, my prayers will be with you and your son for the coming days. Life can be so fragile at times it makes one wonder if we know very much at all about how it really works.

Sincere condolences Rob,My thoughts are with you at a very difficult time.

I read the post on BE, very sorry and sad to hear of your loss. :frowning:

Awful sorry to hear this news Bob, not a lot I can say to make it seem better but all the best to you and your young lad in your time of sorrow.

Best Wishes

Cooper

condolences to you and your family…
james &family.

I dont know you bob but i enjoy your posts. Hate to hear of anyone in sad times. You and your boy will be in my prayers tonight. Truly sorry for your troubles. Joe

Very sad news Bob, my thought s are with you and your family.

Thanks, folks.

Just do me a favour, please.

Treat every day and every minute as something to cherish. You never know how precious they are until they are stolen from you.

I am touched by the kindness.

bobthedog:
Thanks, folks.

Treat every day and every minute as something to cherish. You never know how precious they are until they are stolen from you.

I am touched by the kindness.

I have already contacted you on FB as you know Bob. I didn’t want to post anything on here but as the thread has started…
Nothing myslef or anyone else says can replace your loss, I just have no idea how I would cope in a similar situation.
Sorry my friend.

Deepest sympathy. Words are useless, never met you as far as I know, but wish I had. :frowning:

I can only offer my deepest sympathy Bob, losing a loved one is so painful.

Thanks, folks, yet again.

Pat, should you be in these shoes, I would be here for you as well, man.

Lesson of the day… Even if you lived to be a thousand years old, there is never enough time. You would always want that one more day to say what you need to say, so say it or do it anyway, just don’t think about it, do it.

Coffeeholic:
Very sad news Bob, my thought s are with you and your family.

Ditto, Rob. Thread title is rather non-descript and only just seen the content.

Thanks, folks.

Indeed. I had a scare health wise a couple of months back and it puts a lot of things into perspective very quickly. :open_mouth:

I heard, Rob. I am glad you are on the mend now… Keep it in mind and stay well!

My deepest condolences Bob to You and Your Family ,
as has been posted above losing a loved one is so so hard
all the best,

Very sorry to hear about you’re loss Rob,
Life is too short, Live everyday as if it would be your last, Don’t regret anything.
Keep your chin up mate.