Deacathlon guildford

any one done this place ( it could possibly of been a Argos as 13 north street commes up for both) , the tri I’ve been given has no tail lift so I’m wondering is there something in that underground place at back of shop that you can tip off :bulb: ta

Surely a simple drop like that can’t be a problem for the third best driver in the fleet? You’ll nail it Adrian .

dozy:
any one done this place ( it could possibly of been a Argos as 13 north street commes up for both) , the tri I’ve been given has no tail lift so I’m wondering is there something in that underground place at back of shop that you can tip off :bulb: ta

Do you not possess a way to access Google/Google maps, Doze?

the nodding donkey:
Surely a simple drop like that can’t be a problem for the third best driver in the fleet? You’ll nail it Adrian .

Ade, ady ,ad , but not Adrian , I don’t know why but just never liked it

pierrot 14:

dozy:

Do you not possess a way to access Google/Google maps, Doze?

yes I’ve looked at street view , world but I still can’t make out where there tipping , can’t see loading bays , only double yellowes , there does look to possiblily look like there’s some yard on leap dale road but my views arnt that good , just easier if you know for sure , I’ll just ring shop

There is an entrance with a loading bay in Leapale Road, you’re right. Been round the block on GMap and seems to be the only one for that building, it’s marked Mothercare deliveries, but I would think that it serves all the shops, Mothercare are next door to the one that you want. Leapale Road is one way, so the way in is round the building. From North Street into Haydon Place (HSBC on the corner), 1st. left (Leapale Road) and left again into the one way bit – and it looks like it’ll be blind sided reverse to the dock.

done about 8 deacathlon stores, they have either a scissor lift or a little walk behind forklift, haven’t done Guildford site though

elsa Lad:
done about 8 deacathlon stores, they have either a scissor lift or a little walk behind forklift, haven’t done Guildford site though

If it’s like you say Elsalad, then looking at the Streetmap view I would think that they would unload it out the front, not much room in the road where the bay entrance is.

Doze, here’s their number to ring prior to you getting there.:- Tel : 01483920030

pierrot 14:

elsa Lad:

If it’s like you say Elsalad, then looking at the Streetmap view I would think that they would unload it out the front, not much room in the road where the bay entrance is.

All the ones I have done they have a goods in round the back. But as I said before, I haven’t done Guildford

it’s on leap dale , just before shop on left ( underground ) , there’s a dock , I thought it was under there but my google view wasn’t very clear .
rang shop , did laugh , girl said where are you I can’t see you , no I’m not there I’m at farnborough I’m just ringing to find out where you tip to , someone’s on the way out to you now :laughing: , but I finally got the bit out of here I needed to know , it’s on leap dale
nb that if you really believe I exist :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ta for all the help