De Poel

depoelconsulting.com/ in case you’ve not heard of them.

How come they are still interfering with pay rates and passing on drivers info without their knowledge or permission ? Should be illegal, the sort of thing perhaps the DTi or Monopolies Commission should look into - or am I wrong ?

This does seem a strange way to do business my agency is with them but just plays it down when i mention it. Pity us agency drivers couldnt have a union.

Like to see what they say about me as i’ve laways been the grey man myself, would be like an FBI file, apparently everyone has one :bulb:
I’m sure they can’t pass on that much as there are data protection laws :bulb:

Mikejk:
Like to see what they say about me as i’ve laways been the grey man myself, would be like an FBI file, apparently everyone has one :bulb:

You are legally entitled to see everything they hold about you, under the Data Protection Act. They can charge you a fee of up to £10, but no more.

Mikejk:
I’m sure they can’t pass on that much as there are data protection laws :bulb:

You’ll probably find that they can pass on almost as much as they like. The last time I looked at the DPA (and this was the 1985 version, not the 1995 one), there was very little restriction on what info a company could hold, with or without your permission; it just had to be relevant, correct, and held for a specific purpose (i.e. not “just in case”).