DCPC

Hello,

Just a quick question on DCPC.
If I do my MOD 4 this week. What will my run out date on my DCPC card be?

Thanks

Should be 2019. Just waiting for mine to come through the post. Some one will correct me if im wrong though.

Hope so,
These licences are starting to cost a fortune.
Tacho, DCPC and licences aren’t to cheap to gain.

I believe mine says 2019 on it.

Themoocher:
Hello,

Just a quick question on DCPC.
If I do my MOD 4 this week. What will my run out date on my DCPC card be?

Thanks

Expiry August 2019 on the DQC

It will expire 5 years from the date you pass Mod4. One thing however is that the card will not be issued until the driving test is passed as well. So if you passed Mod4 on 08/08/14 but did not pass the driving test until next year the CPC would still expire on 07/08/19 but you would not receive the card until next year.

Yeah that’s sound.
I passed my test in 2010, but was driving in a job where didn’t need mod 2 and mod 4.
Got my mod 4 tomorrow.

Mod 4 passed today.
£310 for a mod 2 and mod 4.
What a waste of time.

Themoocher:
Mod 4 passed today.
£310 for a mod 2 and mod 4…

A bit steep is that.

Yeah I think I paid £40 for the mod 2 and £270 for mod 4.
Can’t really moan got C+E theory and practical for nuffin.

I was supposed to Be sitting my last coarse on Saturday but found out it has been cancelled. Getting a bit concerned that by the time it has been rebooked my card won’t have come through if this is the case will I still be able to drive

Donnyboy:
I was supposed to Be sitting my last coarse on Saturday but found out it has been cancelled. Getting a bit concerned that by the time it has been rebooked my card won’t have come through if this is the case will I still be able to drive

If you complete the last of the 35 hours in the first week of September but the DQC does not arrive til after 9 Sept then you are ok to drive because the delay is not down to you but the DVLA - its written somewhere in the rules that there is a 15 day (I think) grace period for this

LGVTrainer:
It will expire 5 years from the date you pass Mod4. One thing however is that the card will not be issued until the driving test is passed as well. So if you passed Mod4 on 08/08/14 but did not pass the driving test until next year the CPC would still expire on 07/08/19 but you would not receive the card until next year.

Having just passed my class2 6months ago and got my DQC card, do I still need to attend cpc classes to gain the 35hours thing before the September deadline?

I have replied to your pm.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: