DCPC

Hia all.

Just to clear up the topic. Does driver training counts towards your CPC hours?? I didnt get any notification of this if this is true…

Anyone can clear this up??

mick_borthwick:
Hia all.

Just to clear up the topic. Does driver training counts towards your CPC hours?? I didnt get any notification of this if this is true…

Anyone can clear this up??

Several of us would like to know the answer to this one.
It seems some trainers are advertising that it does.
I can see how CE training could, or possibly C training if the driver has already passed a C1 test (as opposed to grandfather rights). All guesswork on my part though.
The jury is still out!

It counts if the trainer has the course approved. Simples

Noworries:

This.

It costs a lot of money iirc for your trainer to get their course approved for the hours to count towards your CPC so you’re actually best asking them.

Sam Millar:

Noworries:

This.

It costs a lot of money iirc for your trainer to get their course approved for the hours to count towards your CPC so you’re actually best asking them.

Both are correct. :smiley:

However, it is a business decision which will be based on likely demand… so not all training schools will take a punt on that in these troubled times.

I really can’t improve on the advice already given, which is that you should ask the training school directly.

I will be phoning them on Tuesday. I asked my tutor the other day as I still keep in touch with him and he give me no straight answer really lol.

So none the wiser.

If you have already done your training then you would know if it was dcpc related :unamused:

Noworries:

I used Lancaster Training Services for both my C and C+E and my training was used for the DCPC. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So I’m now the proud owner of the little blue card as all 35 hours have been covered. :grimacing: :grimacing:

mcc46:

Noworries:

I used Lancaster Training Services for both my C and C+E and my training was used for the DCPC. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So I’m now the proud owner of the little blue card as all 35 hours have been covered. :grimacing: :grimacing:

You must have had a LGV C! on your licence already for both to count towards periodic dcpc