DCPC - Will anyone sit the course again to extend CPC

Cotswoldcrunch:
I’ve done two modules towards the next lot but I didn’t pay for them.

You know they don’t count until after sept deadline has passed, so basically you wasted the time.
All cpc training done now will only count for this period.

optidrive:

Cotswoldcrunch:
I’ve done two modules towards the next lot but I didn’t pay for them.

You know they don’t count until after sept deadline has passed, so basically you wasted the time.
All cpc training done now will only count for this period.

You need to know his specific situation regarding dcpc before you can make that statement - see my post on it above

Agreed rog, but I’ve found that although I have combined rights, dsa are refusing to allow me to carry forward 21 hours of my ADR towards the next session, as they say that only applies if you’ve done the 35 hours before sept 2013, although others I’ve spoken to at dsa say they are valid, but it’s a bug on their computer system. Novadata at Braintree (where I did my ADR) are currently dealing with it for me, I’ll post any updates as I get them.

Got ADR & HIAB to renew in the next 5 year period after September 2014.
That and if work send me on it, 1 day a year till 2019 so will see what happens.

And yes a few Driver CPC companies will go once September comes & goes.
Quiet a few cowboys out their and they will have made a quick buck and go!!

bestbooties:

axletramp:
I’m not doing any at all towards the next lot.
The ones I have now will take me up to just short of my 65th birthday.
and that will do nicely unless I finish earlier. :laughing:

I’ve just turned 71 and I’ve got my full 5 years that will take me up to 2019, by which time I’ll be 76!
I’ll let you know about 2018 if I’ll be going for it!

Hiya…Ian dose that mean the book is’nt going to press until 2018 at the earliest :cry: :cry: :cry:
John

I`ve got my 5 years worth, and unless its free i wont be paying for anymore but by 2019 i would have finished for good, or popped my clogs :laughing:

Not doing anymore until after April 2016. My medical is due first :wink:

The Sarge:
My medical is due first

If not had a licence issued since oct 2012 then change your photo and get 5 years on your LGV date

F-reds:
Fully intend to just do 1 day a year.

+1

3300John:

bestbooties:

axletramp:
I’m not doing any at all towards the next lot.
The ones I have now will take me up to just short of my 65th birthday.
and that will do nicely unless I finish earlier. :laughing:

I’ve just turned 71 and I’ve got my full 5 years that will take me up to 2019, by which time I’ll be 76!
I’ll let you know about 2018 if I’ll be going for it!

Hiya…Ian dose that mean the book is’nt going to press until 2018 at the earliest :cry: :cry: :cry:
John

John,
Doing a bit to the book between shifts, that’s always hoping that I keep passing the D4 of course! I must say, I feel really fit at the moment. (Famous last words!)
I’ve just had a date for a hospital appointment for my other cataract operation, cheaper than the two grand I paid for the first!

NOPE. I’m OK until 2019 and I hope to hell I’m not still driving by then, will be hanging up the keys as soon as I can.

Five years is a long way off so who knows what it will be like then, we haven’t a clue as to what will happen next month so I’ll do the same as I’ve done this time around. Wait until a month or so before the deadline, if there is one, and do it in a week, imagine the panic if we all did that.

Driver-Once-More:
‘…have no intention of doing any of it…’

:smiley:

seth 70:
‘…Int it a load of complete bollox…’

+1 - Federalising & made-up bolleaux at that.

Unless ‘professional’ [sic] cabbies get hammered too - or do Karachi Driving (Aiming?) Licenses get Grandfather rights from father to son? :wink:

I’m going to get on it as I have some down time, even less to think about then