dcpc spain

hi any one got any info about dcpc in spain i live in andalucia and i have changed my licencs to spanish to get around the cpc ive just been told i cannot drive for a uk company any info cheers

bloody hell, I friend of mine got a €1000 fine for driving without one back in 2010 already in spain

No you will have to take it in Spain.

See here for info on dates of implementation.

http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/pdf/professional_drivers/report_on_periodic_training_of_professional_drivers_en.pdf

babet:
hi any one got any info about dcpc in spain i live in andalucia and i have changed my licencs to spanish to get around the cpc ive just been told i cannot drive for a uk company any info cheers

I can’t remeber where I read it, but a EU DCPC is acceptable in the UK, but, you must do a 7 hour top up.
I will try to track down where I read it, it was on an official UK.gov site. Licence is no problem, not sure abt tacho card though

Edit

Ah here it is, it states, at least 7 hours of your dcpc must have taken place in the uk

Helps if I put the link in :blush: :blush: :slight_smile:

Tim, that only applies if you don’t have a card and are applying for a card in the UK. A holder with a valid EU issued card can work in any EU country. Carry on reading to the bottom of the link you posted.