DCPC - PSV and HGV on same card?

I am waiting for DVLA to reinstate the vocational categories on my license, I have both HGV and PSV entitlements. Let them lapse, but have got fresh medical and DVLA advise me license will be back with me within the next few days. I don’t currently drive commercially, but am planning to do the drivers cpc course hopefully in June.

Here is my question, the dcpc will cover me for the HGV side but what about the PSV entitlement? I know the cutoff was last September for that, but does anyone know if the one dcpc will cover them both or have I missed the boat (or bus) for that? :sunglasses:

Any help or advice appreciated… thanks.

I just done my cpc and both my hgv and psv came back on the card valid

Yes they will both be on the DCPC card I done the DCPC on a PCV orientated coarse and my card came back with both C+E ,D+E another reason why the DCPC is flawed. As the training was aimed at bus/coach driving very little contained in the coarse involved HGV driving.

I could have done a HGV orientated coarse and still got PVC on the card.

Thanks for the replies guys. Good to hear I will have both types of vehicle on the dcpc card. :smiley:

I did have a (very) brief stint at driving buses a few years ago and vowed never to do that again, as by week two I would have been extremely happy to show some of the stroppy customers a different type of deck… :imp: … Those drivers earn every penny…

ND888 BIGJ:

Sounds ■■■■■ … love typos :smiley:

ROG:

ND888 BIGJ:

Sounds ■■■■■ … love typos :smiley:

Cheers ROG lololol i willbe carefull in future

As a side question.i have a c+e and psv.should i have a d+e

nearly there:
As a side question.i have a c+e and psv.should i have a d+e

yes
If you have say a D auto and a CE manual you should have D and DE in manuals

Thanks rog.after i checked my license i relised i did not have a d+e