Dcpc, New version

As we all know, The driver cpc is useless. It simply covers all the stuff we should already know.
One Jaupt approved training company has succesfully been approved to allow an alternative method of Dcpc introduction.
You will attend a training centre and sit a brief test. The test will cover random questions from tachograph law to health and safety. If you are proficient in all parts of the test, They will upload a full 35 hours worth of training without the need for you to actually attend any further training whatsoever for the next 5 years. Your Dcpc training will be assumed. If you fail in one or more parts, You will get the uploads for the parts you pass, But you will need to do a days training for each part you don’t pass.
It sounds prety sensible to me.
Unfortunatley, Trucknet rules prevent me from posting a link or advert without permission.

DCPC= Don’t Care Pay Cheque, kerrching.

limeyphil:
Unfortunatley, Trucknet rules prevent me from posting a link or advert without permission.

Bloody 'ell Phil what’s this then? You going soft in your old age…following the rules :open_mouth:
Go on,post it anyway…what’s the worst that can happen?

That sounds like a far fairer option although it still isn’t going to raise standards.

Look at how many company employed drivers now have their full dcpc hours and yet accident and damage levels are unchanged, didn’t see that one coming. :unamused:

Truckbling:
That sounds like a far fairer option although it still isn’t going to raise standards.

Look at how many company employed drivers now have their full dcpc hours and yet accident and damage levels are unchanged, didn’t see that one coming. :unamused:

I think this only exists in “Limeyland” mate :laughing: ,nice idea though

limeyphil:
As we all know, The driver cpc is useless. It simply covers all the stuff we should already know.
One Jaupt approved training company has succesfully been approved to allow an alternative method of Dcpc introduction.
You will attend a training centre and sit a brief test. The test will cover random questions from tachograph law to health and safety. If you are proficient in all parts of the test, They will upload a full 35 hours worth of training without the need for you to actually attend any further training whatsoever for the next 5 years. Your Dcpc training will be assumed. If you fail in one or more parts, You will get the uploads for the parts you pass, But you will need to do a days training for each part you don’t pass.

Sorry Phil but that certainly has not happened :wink:

It would be illegal according to the EU DCPC directive, and would have every other trainer jumping up and down shouting about how it’s going to affect their wallets.

You been inside Phil? :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:

Got out on Wednesday. :laughing:
How did you know?

Silver_Surfer:

He’s been stuck in Spain as possibly the ONLY person ever to get caught smuggling cigarettes out of Britain! Unfortunately the 7.5 tonner he’d hired was impounded and as he’d written down his Trucknet password and left it at home he had to create a new account to try and get a lift back home!

limeyphil:

incorrect :wink:

trucknet rules prevent you from advertising YOUR OWN company, or one that you are affiliated to :wink:

so, if you have a credible link, post away :wink:

the maoster:

Silver_Surfer:

He’s been stuck in Spain as possibly the ONLY person ever to get caught smuggling cigarettes out of Britain! Unfortunately the 7.5 tonner he’d hired was impounded and as he’d written down his Trucknet password and left it at home he had to create a new account to try and get a lift back home!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: NOW THAT COULD BE TRUE :grimacing:

limeyphil:

Silver_Surfer:

Got out on Wednesday. :laughing:
How did you know?

Welcome back, I think you & Toby should go round the world for TV in a couple of Chris Eubanks Peterbilts doling out your worldly wisdom a la Ewan & Charlie. :slight_smile: