DCPC in Essex?

Looking for recommendations of training companies. Need to do another 14hrs and I am paying myself so cost is important!! All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Hi mate

I did a few cpc courses with a company called Newcroft training based in East Tilbury. As far as I can remember, they were fairly cheap like £45-50 but that was a few years back. There a decent bunch there. Not sure what other places charge, although you have Roadtrain based in Purfleet but not too sure on their prices.
I would have a look on the Newcroft website but I cant get on it at moment.
Ben

There’s Novadata at Braintree, and David Watson at Earls Colne, who also do courses at Colchester (I may have this arse about face - I did my last session with a DW trainer at Colchester a couple of weeks ago, but think he may have been employed by X-Ray training http://xraytm.com). Either way, I have personal experience of both, and have no complaints about either of them.

Sigma studies on the a13 in the old little chef building / bp garage Southend bound carriageway before the Stanford-le-hope turn off

This is from a site where the owner is a member of this site - flaircpc.co.uk/#!prices/cwjx

Perhaps if you PM this member they may get you in for less as a last minute add on … worth a PM - ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=51796

ROG:
This is from a site where the owner is a member of this site - flaircpc.co.uk/#!prices/cwjx

Perhaps if you PM this member they may get you in for less as a last minute add on … worth a PM - ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=51796

And just for reference he is not endorsed by this site. Google "John Dawson/ Qualitas training / Sterling HGV training " before deciding if you want to use him. The OP may have ethics or concerns about using such a character, i’ve no idea.

ROG:

He wouldn’t get near my wallet that John Dawson…

Qualitas was ok until it got took over by sterling so perhaps we should know the facts of that before condemning

Just to provide a bit of balance here, I did my C & CE training with John at Flair, and have nothing but good things to report. I’ll quite happily go to him for any further training that I need.

Gary

ROG:
Qualitas was ok until it got took over by sterling so perhaps we should know the facts of that before condemning

Maybe you should google John Dawson Qualitas to see what it brings up? Report back here ya balloon!

scaniason:
Just to provide a bit of balance here, I did my C & CE training with John at Flair, and have nothing but good things to report. I’ll quite happily go to him for any further training that I need.

Gary

Good for you! Many others weren’t so lucky…

ROG:

I’m not interested in how good any of them where or how bad. Fact is loads of people where conned out of money for training. I forgot about AMRAF training too.
If you’re happy to recommend him thats fine with me. For a sense of balance people are entitled to know who they’re paying their money to. And i’m just pointing it out. Mainly due to the fact that a google search for DCPC training in Essex may now lead to this very thread.

Other mods/admin may decide that using the pm system with your help to tout for buisness is unacceptable i’ve no idea. Personally it wouldn’t be me giving him free advertising but there you go.
Forearmed is forewarned.

Done a few courses with sigma on the a13 there pretty good.

I’ve still got to do 21 hours to pay for myself, I’m doing mine with Supreme driver training, they do the courses above the Bell pub in Danbury £58 per module. 01621 779890 if your interested

Ours are done at CSS in Braintree, I believe at £45 a go although may be plus vat. Fairly dull though.

Previously I’ve recommended both Newcroft and Roadtrain for South Essex…

I used Newcroft for some CPC last month (finished now!) for the first time in a few years and was very disappointed. It was like the guy took 30% fact, and 70% MMTM stories and DCPC jokes of here.

Did you know the average artic is 9ft wide?!
Did you know by law, after 2 years as a night worker, you MUST do a year of days as you will be vitamin D deficient?! Lololol

Stick to Roadtrain. You can get things 10% cheaper and learn nothing, or a tad more and have made use of your time. They price match anyway.

Race Trucker:
You can get things 10% cheaper

And under the present setup , that’s all that matters!

another vote for Sigma studies. top class family run business. done all my adr and cpc with them