DCPC How do I check my completed hours?

How do I find out how much DCPC training time I’ve accrued?

Is there a website?

Cheers

Looks like it’s here. Not tested it yet. You have to receive a password by post.

Every time you do a coarse you should get a certificate from the training firm. Well we do from ours. Then just time the number of certificates by 7. If you don"t get anything from the trainer, then what proof have you that you have done any training if there is a problem. As said before there is the web site you can check on as well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ched:
Check your Driver CPC periodic training hours - GOV.UK

Looks like it’s here. Not tested it yet. You have to receive a password by post.

It works, I registered with it and you can also get a password for your employer but they cant see personal data just what CPC hours youve done :wink:

wildfire:
Every time you do a coarse you should get a certificate from the training firm. Well we do from ours. Then just time the number of certificates by 7. If you don"t get anything from the trainer, then what proof have you that you have done any training if there is a problem. As said before there is the web site you can check on as well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Each centre produces its own so I would guess they could be easily forged. The only way to check for definite is using the website. Individuals can register to access their own records and employers have their own access system so they can check your records for themselves. It is done by requesting a password that comes through the post and it generally works smoothly though I know guys who have had problems with the site, though that may be down to ‘user error’ :unamused:

Ched:

Thanks Buddy

Ched:

I`ve just tested it.
They have no record of any of my training.

here comes trouble:

Ched:

I`ve just tested it.

Then contact whoever got paid for doing your training and ask them why it hasn’t been uploaded - part of the fee you/your company pay is for doing that & I’m fairly certain that it has to be done within a certain amount of time after doing the module.

here comes trouble:

Ched:

I`ve just tested it.

If there isn’t any training recorded the system won’t let you register. As far as I remember it doesn’t give a sensible error message - it just won’t go through the process.

Therefore it makes sense that if you have managed to register and received a password - there must be some training on the database.

tallyman:
employers have their own access system so they can check your records for themselves. :unamused:

Not quite. A driver can request a temporary password to give to their employer (or whoever they like). This is done in the maintenance section once logged in and the password lasts 21 days.

Employers would otherwise not be allowed access to your records due to the data protection act.

Trainers can also access details of the training they have delivered. As an example, if you had training from me, I could use your driving licence number and look up that training - but not training done elsewhere

shep532:

tallyman:
employers have their own access system so they can check your records for themselves. :unamused:

Not quite. A driver can request a temporary password to give to their employer (or whoever they like). This is done in the maintenance section once logged in and the password lasts 21 days.

Employers would otherwise not be allowed access to your records due to the data protection act.

Trainers can also access details of the training they have delivered. As an example, if you had training from me, I could use your driving licence number and look up that training - but not training done elsewhere

That’s interesting because I did one course with one training company and then did 3 more with another company and the second company knew that I had done a module with the first company, I think they even told me what the module was entitled but I cannot remember for certain, I just took it that anyone with access could check a particular driver.