DCPC at L&T ?

Has anyone done their DCPC at L&T Transport of Fitzwilliam ?

(Between Pontefract, Barnsley & Wakefield)

Their website shows a price of £58.75 inclusive per 7 hour module.

hgvtraining.net/training-cou … driver-cpc

Is this the real deal and is it the best value in the area ?

I hsve only looked quickly but saw no mention of being accredited to JAUPT. Not saying there ia anything wrong with them but could not see any accreditation mentioned BUT ONLY SKIM READ SO I COULD BE WRONG.

Pm me details of what you want and how many people as i should be able to sort you out cheaper if there is a room full a lot cheaper.

I am a DCPC trainer I am not JAUPT accredited in my own company name I sub myself out so I know companies in your area. Just trying to show this is not a tout for my own business.

Not the first post maybe but the second … ?

Long distance clara:
Pm me details of what you want and how many people as i should be able to sort you out cheaper if there is a room full a lot cheaper.

Thanks but I’m just an individual C+E driver.

I got made redundant from my last job when their contract expired but I did do 2 DCPC modules in-house with them, at their expense and on full pay.

I’m just looking for the cheapest way to keep my LGV licence for another five years.

Long distance clara:
I hsve only looked quickly but saw no mention of being accredited to JAUPT. Not saying there ia anything wrong with them but could not see any accreditation mentioned BUT ONLY SKIM READ SO I COULD BE WRONG.

hgvtraining.net/ - Scroll down to see the dcpc logo

hgvtraining.net/funding/

bluenose:
http://www.hgvtraining.net/funding/

Only any good if you have been laid off in the last 13 weeks and a mate got sent to viamaster even though he found this on l&t

Driver hire at Bradford a meant to be cheap

Dieseldoforme:
Has anyone done their DCPC at L&T Transport of Fitzwilliam ?

(Between Pontefract, Barnsley & Wakefield)

Their website shows a price of £58.75 inclusive per 7 hour module.

hgvtraining.net/training-cou … driver-cpc

Is this the real deal and is it the best value in the area ?

I did my ADR and the two remaining modules their.

roadrunner:
I did my ADR and the two remaining modules there.

OK I’ll try them again - they didn’t reply to my previous email.

I’ve not been rushing to get into the classroom because I thought that the five year clock started ticking as soon as the 35 hours had been done.

Apparantly that is incorrect.

I’m not allowed to advertise on here but it’s to your advantage I say something … I have a special rate for trucknet users. I’m not allowed to say how much but it’s less than half what you already mentioned :wink:

Drop me a PM if of interest

If I’ve broken the trucknet rules - sorry just trying to help (myself) :wink:

I’ve got to do my first module on Saturday week, saw the email the other day module cost is £45 plus fees (and VAT presumably) so seems par for the course as it were.

8wheels:
Module cost is £45 plus fees and VAT so seems par for the course as it were.

I reckon it’s a licence to print money for some people - there’s such a variation in cost.

Fortunately my first two modules were paid for but we worked out that the trainer was raking in over £200 an hour gross for each of his seven hours.

He could even afford to turn one guy away for arriving 10 minutes after the class had started. On the other occasion he turned a driver away because he didn’t have his licence photocard with him - best part about it, he knew the driver and had actually worked with him before !

Reason given for being so strict - “There may be a plant from the Authorities in the classroom.”

shep532:
I’m not allowed to advertise on here but it’s to your advantage I say something … I have a special rate for trucknet users. I’m not allowed to say how much but it’s less than half what you already mentioned :wink:

Drop me a PM if of interest

If I’ve broken the trucknet rules - sorry just trying to help (myself) :wink:[/quote

I think the mods, should allow you to mention who you are If you are doing it to save members money then all good just offer the site say 2% commission for everybody who booked with you via trucknet that way you help to keep the costings down on the site.

Obviously they would pay via Trucknet! they deduct comms win win

discoman:
I think the mods should allow you to mention who you are If you are doing it to save members money.

I would like to see all offers and experiences put on the table.

It will benefit the trucking community.

Did my ADR with them last March, they are JAUPT approved and got 3 days towards my DCPC for it, decent people, would recommend.

Matt