DC and Silverstone saved ........... GOOD NEWS!

So, after all that worry David Coulthard has made the history books by becoming the first driver to sign for Red Bull, well done DC :slight_smile:

And Silverstone is saved :slight_smile: what a good start to the F1 callender :slight_smile:

Pat Hasler:
So, after all that worry David Coulthard has made the history books by becoming the first driver to sign for Red Bull, well done DC :slight_smile:

:question: :question: :question: :question:

Pat Hasler:
And Silverstone is saved :slight_smile: what a good start to the F1 calender :slight_smile:

Too true mate. So Silverstone managed to raise the dosh that greedy so and so demanded for the best race in the calender.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Red Bull have a lot to be thanked for, they have saved the careers of many motorsport names. They sponsor Motorcycling, rallying and now formula one.

Ford, who ran a world championship rally team, Cosworth Engineering and who also own Jaguar, Volvo and Aston Martin are more interested in shareholders profits than motorsport. Although there is going to be an Aston Martin entered in 2005 Touring cars

Silverstone cannot rest on their laurels though, They need to improve the circuit and facilities if they expect to keep the GP. They have just asked a Christmas charity for £10.000 to hold a record breaking event.
:cry:

The answer was (((((((()))))))))) and Rockingham offered their circuit for free :stuck_out_tongue:http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8374&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I agree its good news for DC & Silverstone BUT F1 is rubbish. Also we have lost another British name in Motor Racing.

Good for DC, but i’d rather watch the WRC now anyway :wink:

Having been born and raised in the Silverstone area, thus used to many a visit to the track, I have to agree that the facilities (especially the loo’s) are well in need of modernisation, The Toilets have to be WW2 design :laughing: