Day Man Problems

Over the last 7 or 8 months I have been getting lots of very early start times eg. 03-30 and 04-00, are there any rules governing the amount of hours I can work having started at these times. As far as I am concerned I am employed as a day man and these times are definitely night times… :question: :question:

Smee:
Over the last 7 or 8 months I have been getting lots of very early start times eg. 03-30 and 04-00, are there any rules governing the amount of hours I can work having started at these times. As far as I am concerned I am employed as a day man and these times are definitely night times… :question: :question:

you can only work a maximum of 10 hours on nights, and as you seem to be aware starting between 3-30 and 4-00 counts as a night shift. The only way you can work more is if you have a signed workforce agreement in place to forgo the restricted night hours.

Thanks for that info, I thought that was the case…

you can only work a maximum of 10 hours on nights, and as you seem to be aware starting between 3-30 and 4-00 counts as a night shift

Can you tell me where I can find this regulation in order to print it for our notice board… :question: :question:

HERE section 9 along with the definition of ‘night time’ in section 2.

The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005

So forgive my ignorance but for arguments sake what exactly is Daytime and what exactly is Night… :question: :question: :question:

Smee:
The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005

So forgive my ignorance but for arguments sake what exactly is Daytime and what exactly is Night… :question: :question: :question:

Coffeeholic:
HERE section 9 along with the definition of ‘night time’ in section 2.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

smee you should’ve gone to

:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: - Thanx guy’s… :laughing: