day 3 c traing

Well I started my training on Friday and it went really well Monday was my 2nd day and that went even better very well day 3 today was a bag of ■■■■ made loads of silly mistakes just don’t get it how I’ve gone from doing really well to a bag of ■■■■ hope tomoz goes OK cause it’s my test Thursday the only thing that was fine today was my reversing

Everybody’s entitled to a few mistakes, you’re only human. A few hours before my test, for some reason, I neglected to see an obvious car on a roundabout, and had to slam on, which was something you should learn when you’re doing your car. Everybody is prone to the odd blooper. Don’t worry, and as long as you’re safe, you’ll be fine. You have plenty of time to iron out the wrinkles. Good luck :smiley:

Same thing happened to me on my training. Is read about it happening to others and thought it wouldn’t to me then bang, no explanation just drove like ■■■■! The next day however went a lot better

Exactly the same for me today too sam. Must be the full moon or something :confused: I hope tomorrow goes better for you and me both!

Never mind, put it down to experience and move on :slight_smile:

Ye I’ve read it happing to a few people and dint think it would happen to me with how well the first 2 days went there is this one really tight turn off a round about that my back wheel gets close to the kurb never touched it but it gets close to the kurb and he keeps on at me about it so when.I took it today I just concentrated on my left mirror and ignored my right totally and I drove over the round about and after that it knackered my full day up I become to hesitant at round abouts and I just kept over thinking things and was to cautious about everything hopefully be better day tomorrow

Katea yes will do and good luck for tomorrow

O and I don’t mean I drove over the full round about lol I mean I caught my drivers side back wheel on it :blush:

the day 3 training dip is very common and instructors expect that you will forget how to drive :open_mouth:

Do not fret because after a goods night kip you will drive on day 4 better than you have ever done before :smiley:

Better to happen on day 3 than to happen on test day :exclamation:

ROG:
the day 3 training dip is very common and instructors expect that you will forget how to drive :open_mouth:

Do not fret because after a goods night kip you will drive on day 4 better than you have ever done before :smiley:

Better to happen on day 3 than to happen on test day :exclamation:

I managed both day 3 and test day lol

Well day 4 has gone great best day of them all the only thing I did was signal a little bit to early twice all fell into place so just hope to god I can drive like that tomoz on test

Good luck for test day. Best thing you can do is stay calm and remember you already know how to do it. Just pretend it’s your instructor sat next to you and you will be fine

samledger1212:
Well day 4 has gone great best day of them all…

I have a PHD in … I told you so !!

ROG:
Do not fret because after a goods night kip you will drive on day 4 better than you have ever done before

Well done sam, I had a great training day today too - weird eh?

Hope you pass tomorrow :smiley:

Ha ha rog yes u was right
And ye it is weird lol and good look to you to getting a bit nervous now lol

NickW88:
Good luck for test day. Best thing you can do is stay calm and remember you already know how to do it. Just pretend it’s your instructor sat next to you and you will be fine

Cheers bud I will try keep me nerves together instructer said I shouldn’t have a problem just keeping them nerves at bay I hope

Good luck.

Well I passed well happy now for the big one :smiley:

samledger1212:
Well I passed well happy now for the big one :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers rog