Davies International Southampton

Evening all.
Does anybody on here work or have worked for these in the past. I’ve seen they are looking for drivers and was just after knowing if it’s worth a look or not. Are they just international in name or do they actually ship out?

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32983

tet:
Evening all.
Does anybody on here work or have worked for these in the past. I’ve seen they are looking for drivers and was just after knowing if it’s worth a look or not. Are they just international in name or do they actually ship out?

Go on the Oldies page. Buzzer himself, though now retired is on there, and although his posts are like a script from The Archers you’ll find some info on the work Davies does.
Yes, they do go over the water, but I’m not sure how much now.
I know a couple of his drivers but haven’t seen them recently. That doesn’t mean they aren’t around,they’re probably better st avoiding me.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I know they used to go over regular but just wondered if they had gone like the rest of the U.K hauliers and just subbed it all out now.

I’m pretty sure they do go over still. I’ve seen them this year for definite. Not as much as before and not for a few weeks, but they’re still around. Least ways haven’t heard any nasty rumours, and given drivers habits of gossiping, guess all is ok.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk
Edit. The work they mainly do on the out run, wouldn’t take kindly to being subbed out I’d think.

Brilliant firm to work for…

Known to some as ‘tranquilo transportes’. Good kit, good drivers and total back up from the office.

I’d drive for them again at the drop of a hat.

but only on little local back home by late afternoon day runs though

Was talking to one of they’re guys at Cambridge services a couple of weeks ago, though this mainly consisted of comparing dietary requirement’s, He won hands down :smiley: Didn’t ask about the job, sorry. Buzzers thread(as has been mentioned) is wonderful, though again it has little to do with the job, which is probably why its a breath of fresh air, well farmyard fresh air :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:
Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1) - OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT - Trucknet UK

Reading that will take that long the job will be filled time he finishes :smiley: