Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 2)

Parked in France for wknd :+1:

1 Like

Andrew on his way to Northern Norway, Buzzer

2 Likes

No words needed, love it :laughing:
Oily

Cracking photo’s Buzzer. The SCANIA’S and trailers look really good in that livery. FairPlay to your son’s and driver’s. :+1:

Andrew tipped in north Norway and heading South to load on Friday, Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Flat out lambing up ere, we’ve lambed about 80 in the last three days so the job is pretty full on at the moment, Just done my three days driving so I’m back home for a fortnight now, It’s supposed to be holiday but I don’t think it will be very relaxing…
We have had a bit of dry weather recently and the job was starting to dry up a little, but then today we have had a lot of rain so we are back to square one. It has to come dry at some point but the lambs are going to have to go out with their jackets on…!

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_6726

1 Like

Seems to me there’s an awful lot of comments coming from a bloke who claims that tnuk is dead and ought to be buried .

Don’t you just love a sarcastic post, if you were really observant Mr Heaton and an ardent viewer of TNUK you would have noticed that before I would post on several threads on here multiple times a day which now I do not bother with, it is restricted to our own company thread in the main to which strangely enough have an affinity with and its a way of conversing with friends met on here such as “Wrighty” who’s post preceded yours with a general update on his day to day goings on with pictures of his transport & farming interests. You only have to observe the time scale of the posting to see how little used this site really is on the far right that vindicates my point, ooh and by the way while were on where are all your pictures or is it just snide comments from you, Buzzer

The fact that I don’t trawl Facebook on a daily basis may go some way towards explaining the fact that I don’t post many photos on this site Mr Davies . But of the photos that I have posted in the past 99% of them were my own .

Bully for you EH you are an example to behold, why is it that some on here you included have an exception to posting of third party pictures that have not been taken by themselves, as has been said on here many times there would not be many pictures to enjoy if this was not the case of reproduction then the threads would be extremely boring

Some threads on here are already extremely boring JD , yours amongst them if may venture to say so .

I for one quite enjoy reading most threads and looking at most pics on here so again Buzzer keep em’ coming.
Perhaps this isn’t the thread for you EH? maybe we can set a up disgruntled troll thread for you and some others to tear the a r s e out of?

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate, cant really see where the negative vibe is coming from about the DIT thread as think it has a mix of Transport & Agricultural input but hay hoe, Barrel of liquid glucose on its way to EH, Buzzer

Doesn’t seem much point in setting up any new threads does there really , seeing as how this site’s already dead on its feet … allegedly .

Someone on his beeriod

Lighten up hey, or don’t bother looking easy as that.

1 Like

It appears you are in the minority then old lad, jog on eh.

1 Like

I for one enjoy both Buzzers and Wrightys input,and I seem to recall you winding up Fergie 47 on the old site.My wifes Italian cousins the Rossi Brothers from Salerno Southern Italy are visiting next month so try not to upset people,they may know where you live !!

Well said , a bit of a stupid comment. At least buzzer has made a effort posting pictures on this site. If you dont like it dont look at his threads as simple as that

Dover on my first trip out for Davies many moons ago now :woozy_face:

1 Like

IMG_4826

I’ve had to wait to post as I’d done my limit some good pics from Buzzer I wonder who took them lol
Just a few from this weeks little jolly up to Norway & a reload of antique furniture makes a change :+1:

1 Like