Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

This appears to have stopped :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Dan he is a very old driver, needs a rest every now & then, Buzzer

Buzzer:

Punchy Dan:

Dan he is a very old driver, needs a rest every now & then, Buzzer

Don’t we all ?

Buzzer

Ahah we have arrived, Buzzer

One from the other end for a change.

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Great pics :sunglasses:

BUZZER MEMORIES i used to spend many a weekend parked right outside the tunnel SERVICE area in the lay by the ITALIEN side then walk in to BARDONECCHIA village many time to a PIZZA RESTAURANT all the tables were around the oven.
and the other side of the service area was a ski slope you could walk to . good days,what a job we had.dbp

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Front wheel raised? Or my eyes are poorer than I thought?

Paul

Camion Stew:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Front wheel raised? Or my eyes are poorer than I thought?

Paul

Illusion mate, spec savers it is then :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Buzzer

Three Amigo’s in the port of Eemshaven Holland this morning, waiting to discharge onto the Arvia, Buzzer

Bit murky in Tracy Island this morning, Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Busy as ever up ere in the frozen north, nice few days with plenty of frost and sunny days but the land is still very wet so will take some drying out.
We scanned the pure sheep on Monday and had a scan of 175% which is good for us, not too many triplets which makes life easier come lambing time.
Still busy on the road at the moment but no doubt it will slow down as people pack up for the festive period, we have followed you over the water this week as our wagon and drag has been out in Germany tipping JCB gear and loading machinery back.

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_4658.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4560.JPG

Wrighty a nice selection of pictures there, as you say we have had a few frosty nights here also but better than rain. Got no cattle here at the moment but been to market a few times but prices holding up high for ought any good which is not the norm, usually they ease a little but not this year so still looking. My mate came and cut all the hedges before the last lot of rain and I thought the ground would be too soft but even though he has a huge Case tractor weighing about nine tons it was only soft on the top and under was still very hard so made no mess but the big fat tyres helped there. As you say things are already winding down a bit for Christmas but dont think we have anyone working over that period anyways, soon be January and that always goes in a flash and the we roll into spring and turnout, thats if I get ought by then, Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

Blast from the past ex DIT working for ASR with John Petit, Buzzer