Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Still together for the weekend, Buzzer

Blast from the past but not quite as tidy as when we ran her, F89 ex Geoff Gilbert was driven by TIR Tone RIP when we had it, Buzzer

image.jpg

Birthday boy hits 70, started at DIT when he was 43 Roger aka WuWa those who know just know, that’s 27 years a long time in one company as an International driver think he likes the job, been to most countries in Europe in that time and had six new trucks as well covering a fair few kilometers, like one of the family now keep on Gelling mate, Buzzer

Hi all, well done roger not many can say they have done 27 years for the same company. And happy birthday. :sunglasses:

Buzzer

309049101_510105454456613_900376110613276220_n.jpg

Ooh its mange time in France and Italy, Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

310251139_6090490940964434_645512798260228242_n.jpg

Another shot of the first new truck I ever bought, painted by Brian Rolls of B.P.Rolls was a first class job and was not repainted by its new owner, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Another shot of the first new truck I ever bought, painted by Brian Rolls of B.P.Rolls was a first class job and was not repainted by its new owner, Buzzer

Is that Tony Bradfields

Suedehead:

Buzzer:

Is that Tony Bradley’s?

He ended up with it yes, Buzzer

Buzzer:

Another of your old motors Buzzer?

Kempston that 141 was a good work horse ex Spark’s from Zummerzet, todays efforts in the kitchen as it was forecast rain all day which never came to a lot, all give aways I might add and doing them does not effect me at all., Onions this year as I usually do shallots but they were painfully small effected by the dry Summer so gave them a miss.
Had my annual TB test last week and went all clear so that was a relief, sending some to market Friday so fingers crossed, Buzzer

Buzzer i hope you get the jar’s back when they are all eaten. :sunglasses:

gerbil sb152:
Buzzer i hope you get the jar’s back when they are all eaten. :sunglasses:

Kev sad to say not many are returned we are a throwaway society, doing these onions aint cheap anyways that was 3 half gallon jars & four 2lb ones out of two bags which were £7 each to start with plus the vinegar, as I said prefer shallots but they are off the scale on price, Buzzer

Three amigos’ delivering to the QE2 this morning in Barcelona, Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Well it’s busy up ere as usual, got some cows and calves inside as we had a couple of very wet days so we brought them in and they’ve never gone back out. It’s going to be a long winter for them but better than ploughing the fields black.

Started getting our Swale tups ready for the auction on the 27th, 8 of them in total so that will keep us busy for a day or two.
The new sheds nearly finished just some gates to fit for the bull pens, and then it ready for the rest of the cattle to come in.

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_4396.JPG

Hope young Bob Brewer is helping out with new sheds :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: