Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

HRS:
VEGITARIAN, this is a very old American Indian word, it means, POOR HUNTER. Harvey

See the poor hunter had to have a second barrel at it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This seems relevant as we get older don’t you think, Buzzer.

Very funny, Mr D

Evening Buzzer

Well the weather has improved over the weekend and it was a nice frost this morning, a pleasure to be out feeding the sheep. Got the site stoned up for the new building, footings in and all measured up for the steelwork which should be here at the begining of Feb.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20200119_001.jpg

WP_20200118_001.jpg

WP_20200116_005.jpg

WP_20200115_001.jpg

Hi Wrighty…
Hope all is good with you…
A busy life you have and no mistake… :open_mouth:

Best wishes… Balders.

A busy life indeed, here is a shot of me feeding the chooks when the weather was better and there was a bit of grass about, Buzzer.

Baldrick1953:
Hi Wrighty…
Hope all is good with you…
A busy life you have and no mistake… :open_mouth:

Best wishes… Balders.

Evening Balders

Yes Alice doesn’t like me ligging about on mi days off, been busy today tipped near Dorchester then over to Honiton to pick up a tractor, got there to find it was actually at their Launceston depot. So of to Cornwall then I’ve run up to Hereford to load at an auction site that closes at 4.30pm, sat ere feet up till 8am then over to Evesham to collect a machine then yam…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20200121_003.jpg

Hiya Wrighty last time I was down that rd at the Bt site there was a pub at the end of the road iirc :smiley:

Hi wrighty, camped up at Leeming Bar couple of times last year and this lot were running daylight to dark, empty into Leeming Bar(somewhere) and loaded out, two possibly three of them and not hanging about either.
Oily

Hi Wrighty…
The auction site wouldn’t be Brightwells would it?

Wrighty you make me tired just listening to what you cram into a day, let alone doing it. Took five Angus heifers to Salisbury market today which came with some steers bought as a bunch, only want steers and the TB date was getting close to running out so they had to go, never lost money sept for a bit of commission but it made the steers cheaper that were in the bunch, cheers Buzzer.

Punchy Dan:
Hiya Wrighty last time I was down that rd at the Bt site there was a pub at the end of the road iirc :smiley:

Evening Dan

Yeh only problem is I’m now locked in the site, which is being patrolled by two mean looking German Shepherds… :open_mouth: A tinny out of mi fridge now.

Cheers Wrighty.

oiltreader:
Hi wrighty, camped up at Leeming Bar couple of times last year and this lot were running daylight to dark, empty into Leeming Bar(somewhere) and loaded out, two possibly three of them and not hanging about either.
Oily

Evening Oily

Those outfits are run by Metcalfes of Silver hill fm at Colburn, they take waste out of an ice cream factory on Leeming Bar ind est. I used to take milk and skim in there when I was on for S J Bargh.

Cheers Wrighty.

Baldrick1953:
Hi Wrighty…
The auction site wouldn’t be Brightwells would it?

Evening Balders

Yes I’m at Brightwells site, loading a tractor and a gaitor in the morning for scotch, for some reason they are not allowed any vehicle movements after 4.30pm. It’s going to be a long night…

Cheers Wrighty.

Buzzer:
Wrighty you make me tired just listening to what you cram into a day, let alone doing it. Took five Angus heifers to Salisbury market today which came with some steers bought as a bunch, only want steers and the TB date was getting close to running out so they had to go, never lost money sept for a bit of commission but it made the steers cheaper that were in the bunch, cheers Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

We had 5 bulls and 4 heifers in Leyburn on Friday, bulls topped at £1020 and the heifers got to £890 no too bad for 8 to 9 months old, It won’t be in the bank long before it’s buying more grub…

Cheers Wrighty.

Hi Wrighty…
Brightwells was an old haunt of mine when I used to deal in antiques back in the 90’s
Nice people to deal with and a great bacon buttie on sale days…
Kate Bliss who does a lot of tv shows now was a trainee valuer there at the time , and very pleasant she was to look at too :wink:

Roger & Matt heading for the South of France, 5th coffee break, cheers Buzzer.

untitled (2).png

Buzzer:

Sounds like they are on holiday Buzzer 5th coffee break ! :wink:

Paul caught this one.

DEANB:

Buzzer:

Sounds like they are on holiday Buzzer 5th coffee break ! :wink:

Paul caught this one.

Thanks for the pic Dean must be one of our trailers that was sold as destriped, in Tracy Island today saw one trailer we kept and it is 13yo and don’t look out of place to the new ones, Buzzer.

Politics update Buzzer, apparently a row has broken out locally because the five (out of six) Conservative M P’s from ■■■■■■■ have had a meeting in Westminster and excluded the sixth ■■■■■■■ MP the Lib Dem Farron who unfortunately is MP for South ■■■■■■■ where I live. Farron is not very happy and he can’t understand why he was excluded as apparently when there was a mixture of three Labour,two Conservative and one Lib Dem they all got on well and had regular meets ! But Farron reckons that when Rory Stewart ( Con MP for Penrith & Borders) crossed swords with Boris he got blown out and that was a disaster according to Farron but I thought it was great :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Farron’s also spouting about why he should be at the centre of activities as he is the Committee Chair for Upland Farms !!! He’s a ■■■■■■■ Veggie FFS ! Anyway I couldn’t keep a straight face listening to his bleating on the local radio---- what a ■■■■ that man is ! Cheers Dennis.