Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Evening Buzzer

As promised a couple of photos of our recent purchase it has only 1660 hours on the clock, should last us a long time… Busy day getting the rest of our cows and calves in, 8 trailer loads so it was a two man job now we are in winter mode roll on spring…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20191003_005.jpg

WP_20191003_004.jpg

WP_20191003_002.jpg

Hi all, that looks clean and tidy wrighty looks like it’s got a bit off power with the 4 big wheels.I take it you didn’t need my delivery/collection skill’s for that one buzzer. :sunglasses:

Buzzer:
My latest acquisition a LF DAF 55 cattle truck it is a 13 tonner, had to put a pair of batteries on her and I am having the rear gates renewed as I reckon the previous owner moved buffalo as they were bent to hell also needs a good valet as I should think the mush lived in it 24/7 it was full of crap and it has odd wear tyres on the front so may replace them later always like to run evenly matched rubber, have not used it yet so the proof will be in the pudding as they say but it went well on the test drive and a bonus is it’s on air so you can lower it for loading, Buzzer.

PS. had to send off for a digi card, what’s one of them Im’e old skool.

Looks tidy chap ! Those little DAF’s have a good steering lock on them. :wink:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

As promised a couple of photos of our recent purchase it has only 1660 hours on the clock, should last us a long time… Busy day getting the rest of our cows and calves in, 8 trailer loads so it was a two man job now we are in winter mode roll on spring…

Cheers Wrighty.

I thought it was brand new Wrighty when i saw the pics,looks immaculate chap ! :smiley:

That monster of a tractor costing £300,000 must be some beast ! Out of intrest what would that combiner i posted further
up the page cost roughly,any idea ■■

gerbil sb152:
Hi all, that looks clean and tidy wrighty looks like it’s got a bit off power with the 4 big wheels.I take it you didn’t need my delivery/collection skill’s for that one buzzer. :sunglasses:

Hi Kev I got the bloke to deliver it got the idea from the nick nack who bought me Volvo, cheers JD.

DEANB:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Cheers Wrighty.

I thought it was brand new Wrighty when i saw the pics,looks immaculate chap ! :smiley:

That monster of a tractor costing £300,000 must be some beast ! Out of intrest what would that combiner i posted further
up the page cost roughly,any idea ■■

Not sure to be honest DEANB I would of thought it would be around the 300k mark a lot of money sat in the shed as you say, but come harvest time everybody needs them at the same time.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20191002_009.jpg

Buzzer:

gerbil sb152:

Hi Kev I got the bloke to deliver it got the idea from the nick nack who bought me Volvo, cheers JD.

Morning Buzzer

That looks a reet tidy motor should do your job well, you will soon get the hang of the digi card easier than having to carry the previous 28 days cards with you…

Cheers Wrighty.

wrighty:
Not sure to be honest DEANB I would of thought it would be around the 300k mark a lot of money sat in the shed as you say, but come harvest time everybody needs them at the same time.

Cheers Wrighty.

Cheers Wrighty. :wink:

Here’s “snapper” think he must be loading wine, that track looks a bit tight on the way out though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , cheers Buzzer

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Cheers Wrighty.

Bit of quality there mate, your be frightened to get her in the mud :angry: , Buzzer.

On the way home from the weekly shopping today.
Oily

P1080159.JPG

All will be forgotten about when the big fat Sub cheques start dropping through the letter boxes ! Wrighty must have got his sooner by the looks of that new Massey Fergie ! :blush: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

P1080156.JPG

Dennis you never see a farmer or an undertaker on a bike, Cheers Buzzer.

Just passing by lol. The post about the combine at 300k. Had me remember a farming outfit I deliver to bought 50 new John Deere combines this yr… they have there own mills and “ bin farms”. Iirc Olsen farms mn. Also own first ag in South Dakota

Another night of heavy rain but this morning it is bright and sunny, did the feed round on the Avant as both big groups of steers needed haylage today, the ground is becoming sodden now with relentless wet stuff and it wont be long before we have to bring them all in doors just as Wrighty has done.
Onwards now as I have to prepare the spuds for Sunday roast at 5pm as my youngest nipper and family are coming after Southampton have thrashed Chelsea, well at least that’s what he thinks is going to happen, me i’ll watch it on Sky, cheers Buzzer.

Hi yall. Found this when i was on YouTube.
youtu.be/WALD9mU8gO4

Danne

This morning, they wont go till they get every last bit out the trough not leaving too much for the crows, Buzzer

French farmers on the motorway with tractors are at it again causing disruption, don’t know what they will do if they lose the fishing grounds but can imagine it will be far worse, Buzzer

Chip at rest in Rousset, France for all you truck followers, Buzzer.

71925651_10157530786082243_15841424230580224_o.jpg

HI Buzzer ,your cattle look prime,as for chip it must be apples or cabbage for collections?
?and those F----s on their tractors, law unto them selfs, le-pens mobsters,if like hundreds of men on this site that have never been subjected to their goings-on, me and other uk drivers that used to get caught up in their protests, and stood no chance, that picture is one good reason for getting out of EUROPE.

POWER TO BORIS…dbp