Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Today was in the office getting paperwork in order to road register my Avant loader plus Red Tractor certification detail and now to the dentist, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Wrighty were you loading at McClean’s yard ? looks familiar to me as I bought a tractor off them, Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Yes I loaded a 2.5ton digger out of Mcleans a very tidy yard and really nice people as well, “just land in for a coffee when you’ve finished loading driver” music to my ears.
Back home tonight unit and trailer for MOT tomorrow and on holiday Friday so sounds like we’ve got a lot of yows and lambs to put outside in the morning to make room for the new arrivals, hopefully the weather will be kind to us but it’s not looking to promising.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190105_011.jpg

WP_20190303_003.jpg

HRS:

Andrew Morrison:
I’m good company but my what a dismal place to be on a Friday night,actually any time!!!210

Hi Andrew, was that Sainsburys in East Kilbride, the land that time forgot. Harvey

Hi Harvey,no it was Bristol but all rdc’s pretty dismal places really. Cheers Andrew

Waiting to load in Holland
DC1BDD0C-0214-4220-8ECE-D03DCC4B28AC.jpeg
& this turned up
45E95140-FC0F-430B-B775-FF75166A4ECC.jpeg

Leaving same pack house,Holland
BE291343-1E75-4D09-823D-2CB4873F5601.jpeg
0F8E1230-A079-4198-BA1F-D2F1D2A18F71.jpeg

Don’t get told many of these in transport do ya lol

Andrew absolute classic, transport was/?is run on them AND drivers were as good, i am able to look any one in the eye and tell the biggest porky ever, well trained 35 years of been given instructions and being a true employee believing them, then getting your own back …

no offence but there will be contributors on here who will say it was just to get you there and sit and wait 2/3 days, they new where you were… pdb

Thanks to the frog customs working to rule it took Chip one of our drivers 15hrs to do a 1hr drive in a massive que, they gone now cos its the weekend and they don’t like those hours but will probably be back at it on Monday FFS, The Dutch wont even bother to load while this crap is going on, Buzzer

21C33F35-264C-403F-9B28-6332CBB97D83.jpeg

Buzzer:
Today was in the office getting paperwork in order to road register my Avant loader plus Red Tractor certification detail and now to the dentist, Buzzer

Hey buzzer my birds just love parlock mudguards to shelter under :laughing:,until they escape :neutral_face:

Morning Buzzer

Well were sat in Manchester basking in the sunshine, been here all night and my other two buckets will be ready around dinner time then off to south Wales. Weather was a bit average on Saturday but it is improving as the week goes on, lambing is going steady about a quarter of the way now so lets hope it continues.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190320_002.jpg

Dan I am not allowed to have chooks in the garden as they destroy the Bosses borders so they are fenced out. Wrighty went to Salisbury yesterday and bought another 11 Angus X steers so there are 22 in the group now but would like just a few more in readiness of the big turn out, glad to here the lambing is going on a pace wont be long and it will all be over and you will wonder what all the fuss was about, cheers Buzzer.

My mate came round this morning to litter up etc so we got these hummick’s in the leantoo while we did it its safer that way and don’t they like a new straw bed look contented and happy. Off to Frome tomoz to try and get a few more so watch this space, Buzzer.

Good evening everyone no more pics for a while as it keeps saying file too big?? Is anyone else having same problem? I’ve even tried putting pics up I’ve posted before & still says the same,bit strange don’t know how to reduce em on phone!! Maybe some of you tech wizards can help?? Thanks Andrew

Andrew Morrison:
Good evening everyone no more pics for a while as it keeps saying file too big?? Is anyone else having same problem? I’ve even tried putting pics up I’ve posted before & still says the same,bit strange don’t know how to reduce em on phone!! Maybe some of you tech wizards can help?? Thanks Andrew

Me too .

Help :laughing:

On the boat with one of our Dutch friends
83282DF3-C1D9-47CC-938E-34F9655AF8F9.jpeg

Andrew Morrison:
On the boat with one of our Dutch friends 0

Hey Andrew that Dutchmans “arse end” is not square in his rank ! Let him go first otherwise your mirror may get ■■■■■■■ ! Always interested in looking in on your travels which makes a change from looking into “The everyday story of Country Folk” Moo! moo! Chuck! chuck! Baa! baa! :wink: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Punchy Dan:

Andrew Morrison:

Me too .

Yes i have the same problem and messaged Rikki but not heard back from him. Just tried again and still cant load certain stuff onto site. ? :unamused:

Looks like you have bought some cracking looking steers Buzzer. :wink:

Well a truly spiffing day down here in the South of England, Feebie shone and she was real warm when I sat outside eating a bit of lunch with a cup of tea, Mowed the lawn this afternoon as well, took the dog for a walk ten a bale of haylage into the steers and indoors for a roast lamb dinner, bootiful cheers Buzzer.