Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

oiltreader:

DISPATCHER:
Looks like a Ford GT40 (might be a replica)

Spot on DISPATCHER another snap of the same car, a Ford GT40 replica.
Oily

Hi-Max, now that is a nice trailer, with winch, coulnt get better, Harvey

I feel we ought to appear here as “Wannabe’s”. Boomerang and the “Newbie”.

gazzer:
I feel we ought to appear here as “Wannabe’s”. Boomerang and the “Newbie”.

A fine body of men.Definately the answer to a maidens prayer!Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

I hope that’s not Iron “Lung” Maiden?

Looks like Cluey’s got half a stiffy on in that shot he must be excited, Buzzer.

John I bet most of us are now checking photo but its worrying that you were looking at Peter’s lower regions lol!
Jeremy

Badger:
John I bet most of us are now checking photo but its worrying that you were looking at Peter’s lower regions lol!
Jeremy

I’ve had a good look Jeremy.In my opinion it’s the leather posing pouch he always wears!

Personally I have no problem in the trouser area. I’m just as vibrant as when I was five!

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

“Half a stiffy”
To some, this may indecate you know more than you are telling !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
To others, what may be half to you. is a full on happy day ahead for oldies like me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Harvey

Badger:
Jeremy

Badger never miss an opportunity that’s me and by the way I think Charlie knows a lot more than he is letting on :smiley: , Buzzer

Busy this afternoon done the shallots early this year and they were very good, nice and hard and crisp so should turn out good, Buzzer.

PS. Charlie do you want your name on a jar mate.

Yes please Buzzer.They will be gratefully received.I shall be going to the bank and drawing out another pound!Very kind of you mate. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Yes please Buzzer.They will be gratefully received.I shall be going to the bank and drawing out another pound!Very kind of you mate. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Bit worried about transport, have you got a trailer for your buggy if so could bring to the bash mate, JD.

Double post

I’m sat at Tillbury docks looking at this fine truck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic Blue Estate, been to Frome Market today and managed to secure another eight Sim X steers a bit younger than I have but may keep em through next summer, left home at 8.15 and back at 1.15 that’s the fastest turn round ever for me seeing that there is 3 hours driving in that, they were one of the first lots in so a quick exit. Home out in field wash out truck and checked em twice but are in with another six who have been here a while and are settled, Buzzer.

I thought you’d like it I was other side of fence waiting to get a load of bricks for Elliot’s in Totton but due to M25 on a Friday some one else will deliver them Tuesday

blue estate:
I thought you’d like it I was other side of fence waiting to get a load of bricks for Elliot’s in Totton but due to M25 on a Friday some one else will deliver them Tuesday

Know where you are coming from with the traffic its a nightmare even though I was early leaving Frome yesterday Wilton I was out under the second bridge coming to the doughnut and out the other side of Salisbury the que was half way back to Alderbury must have taken half an hour to get to the outskirts of town Buzzer.

Morning Buzzer

Been another busy week on the work front, down in Dorchester on Monday afternoon and up near Peterhead on Thursday afternoon loaded up and back to Carlisle for an inspection on Friday afternoon. Had a day off yesterday and we went showing sheep at the Wensleydale Agricultural show near Leyburn, we ended up with a first for the single ram lamb and a third with a pair of swaledale lambs so not a bad afternoons work. Having another quiet day as it’s starting to rain and it’s forecast to be very wet, so a bit of armchair farming today…!

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180825_001.jpg

WP_20180824_003.jpg

WP_20180823_005.jpg

WP_20180820_003.jpg

Wrighty I got out the pit early as the impending weather forecast was rain and lots of it, fed the steers on’t marsh there hard grub, did the water tanks headcount on all the others in two locations and finally down the shop for the Bosses paper. Had the grand kids overnight so the big Sunday brunch and out to dinner at the sons gaff later, just got to pick the eggs up in the rain and that’s it. Gentle rain I like as the sun will come back and make the grass kick on a little longer, cheers Buzzer.

Photo1126.jpg

Charlie I went out in the rain storm on my Raleigh delivery cycle with a fierce headwind and torrential down poor & pedalled my way to the Wheatsheaf with a half gallon jar of my world famous pickled shallots strapped securely to the handlebars just so you had some for Christmas and you let me down bigtime, also there where a pack of my equally world famous pork sausages but you were a no show. I took no ale while there and i told Gazzer to auction said goods and Gerbil snaffled the bangers but Gazzer refused the auction plan and put the shallots in his car he said he would let you collect from his yard but I would not hang around if I were you or you wont see them they will be winging there way to Espana, I am a disappointed man of his word right now, Buzzer.