Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Just finished collecting my investment of last years fodder only made in September and smells real nice when opened up. Pleased with my little Avant loader as it stacked these five high. Just an extra stockpile as until we got the rain could foresee a shortage looming and I only paid a tenner each for what I got so not dear, cheers Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Nice tidy stack you have there, could do wi it at yam as we’ve about run out and not much grass to turn cows into.
Parked up nr Uttoxeter tonight loading at Nantwich int morning then tipping at Telford…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170522_005.jpg

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry wrong thread, Please do forgive me Im a pensioner you know, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

A little bit off the norm but no need for comment as the caption says it all, we should have listened Buzzer.

18664413_1721059007921325_5921442227005134306_n.png

Buzzer:
A little bit off the norm but no need for comment as the caption says it all, we should have listened Buzzer.

From Wolverhampton as well!

stetchford in brum actually pete. but was mp for Wolverhampton.

Buzzer:

Yes Buzzer Enoch was a truly Great man and what he fore warned of is now and got castigated for it, unfortunately, is coming home to roost ! Many of us took notice of him but those of us that did were called racists and bigots, were we? were we ■■■■! and we are now being proved correct as well. This “cancer” is now embedded within our society and will have to be tackled head on sometime in the future but it is more than likely going to get much worse before the “Apologists” that call themselves Politicians finally get a grip on reality and stop pretending it 'aint happening. Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Yes Buzzer Enoch was a truly Great man and what he fore warned of is now and got castigated for it, unfortunately, is coming home to roost ! Many of us took notice of him but those of us that did were called racists and bigots, were we? were we [zb]! and we are now being proved correct as well. This “cancer” is now embedded within our society and will have to be tackled head on sometime in the future but it is more than likely going to get much worse before the “Apologists” that call themselves Politicians finally get a grip on reality and stop pretending it 'aint happening. Cheers Dennis.

I think it might be a bit too late then Dennis , as the muslim population grows , as they outbreed the white population, muslim MPs will probably be in the majority in parliament . Dave

m.a.n rules:
stetchford in brum actually pete. but was mp for Wolverhampton.

The house he used to live at in Merridale Wolverhampton is occupied by a family of …well I’ll leave it for you to guess!

mmm let me think… have they named it ali’'s snack bar. :smiley:

m.a.n rules:
mmm let me think… have they named it ali’'s snack bar. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Necessity is the mother of invention.
Oily

Tractor Rebecca Siegal cc by 2.0 8736697860_cb10f28b3ars_k.jpg

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

I’ve got a machine on mi back that will just suit that…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170525_006.jpg

WP_20170525_004.jpg

R1 GEL getting loaded in the yard today lookin tidy boys. Had to go to see the fizzio therapist today at the Ageous bowl and did not realize how big the place was no wonder you can see it for miles around, Buzzer.

wrighty:

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

Cheers Wrighty.

:laughing: :laughing:
Oily

Just had a bowl of these beauties after me ribeye and Cornish taters lovely jubblie, this area is famous for growing straws but alas most of what was the growing fields are now built on and covered in houses,these are tunnel grown but taste delicious. You can keep all your foreign crap it just aint the same.
Me spuds are in bloom so it wont be long before I have a go at them, picked up my drum mower today from a mate’s who has fitted a new bearing case and also had a couple of new tyres put on the haybob so ready for action in the haylage field, just need a bit of good weather now and we are off, Buzzer.

Photo0730.jpg

oiltreader:

wrighty:

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

Cheers Wrighty.

:laughing: :laughing:
Oily

These might have more chance…

WP_20170526_004.jpg

WP_20170526_002.jpg

Wrighty in your new job you seem to move a hell of a lot of tractors who buys them all is it dealers or farmers and the company you are working for are they just a transport firm or does the machinery belong to them, just wondered as you have three or four trucks and you seem on the go all the time. Now you have settled in was this a good move for you ? as I have always said job satisfaction is worth working for maybe a little less pay instead of chasing the big bucks and hating the job, Cheers Buzzer.

Morning Buzzer

We mostly work for dealers up and down the country with a few one off jobs inbetween, occasionaly an E Bay purchase as well so there is a lot of variety who knows one day we might end up down your neck of the woods.
Certainly not regretting the move as this job is so interesting and no two days are the same, got home with the truck last night and just run into the yard this morning.
I’ve mown mi lawns before it starts raining and are now having a brew, then it’s off to do a bit of farming aye never a dull moment eh…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170525_004.jpg