Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
, hate the festive period always have I am the original humbug when it comes to that time of year. .

You’re not alone John, can’t stand it either… :cry: :unamused: :wink:

No party then !! Bah Humbug !! Let’s go round and gate crash Charlie’s then !! Big Merc my arris !

Good evening try a few waiting for me lemsip to cool :cry:
Poles apart lol in Genoa

Load not ready til morning park in our car park no problem restaurant round corner less than 100 metres(you can work it out into yards if you want) had a good walk into town before it opened & a good meal it was too.2nd pic is view across fields while out for my walk :smiley:

Loading formaggio up in the hills above Lecco in Italy.Beautiful scenery & the cows all got bells on lovely sound pity camera can’t do it justice :smiley: :smiley:

lovely :sunglasses:

Waiting for Kwozzy to bring me a trl :smiley:

Caught up with rest of em just in time for Roger to buy me a coffee :smiley:

& chill lol Modena nord 3 pasta to start followed by stinco Mmmm…
Guess who had the running fridge lol

Let keep christmas in december + i m not a fan either as 1st wife nuggered off at christmas Bad mary hopkins moment but John the shed would make a great venue■■?
Good idea Jim im in the front charlie & tony in the back of the BIG merc!!
Jeremy

Badger:
Let keep christmas in december + i m not a fan either as 1st wife nuggered off at christmas Bad mary hopkins moment but John the shed would make a great venue■■?
Good idea Jim im in the front charlie & tony in the back of the BIG merc!!
Jeremy

Funny you should say that Jeremy. So did mine. Not so funny at the time. Water under the bridge now. We need to keep up the pressure. I think Buzzer is starting to crack. I don’t mind sitting in the back of Jim’s Merc. Big or small They are all the same height laying down. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

All lined up in Ancona waiting for boat to patra :slight_smile:

And another turns up get to the back lol

Bit of sightseeing in Ancona while we wait,be rude not to :slight_smile:

And a day off at the Corinth canal,can’t be bad lol

Hi Horry,

Does Mr Morrison get paid as well ■■?

Hope you and the family are well
Regards
Richard

Crush all set up ready for TB test tomorrow morning Buzzer.

Photo0177.jpg

Buzzer:
Crush all set up ready for TB test tomorrow morning Buzzer.

Hi “Buzzer” I hope all goes well tommorow, Thinking of you as I was brought up on a farm.All the best Geoff

Just to let you know Andrew Morrison did 35 kilo’s of pickled shallots and have eaten a small jar in the name of quality control, think they are ready for consumption so let me know when you are in Tracy Island to arrange the hand over, cant leave them there as that Trevor will snaffle them and then deny all knowledge they existed, you know what he’s like.
Thanks for the pictures, you know a lot of TNUK followers watch eagerly for the next instalment especially those who don’t do the job any more, keep it up mate Buzzer.

MaggieD:
Hi Horry,

Does Mr Morrison get paid as well ■■?

Hope you and the family are well
Regards
Richard

Hi not nearly enough Maggie d lol