Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Don’t fink many people like the fridge lol

Even our own lol

First time bin allowed to park in Genoa overnight so be rude not to take a pic lol

Been out doing the touristy thing today on open top bus !!!
Well gotta be done & its bit chilly for swimming lol

A few more from Genoa when I stopped standing on me ead lol

Sorry bout quality but if you click on em they come out correct way & bigger :unamused:

Good job you’re making the most of it Andrew. Many of us went to exclusive locations but never recorded it. Also, many old buildings were run down and filthy in the '80’s. Only in later years was “heritage” bandied about and a clean up campaign put under way. Anyone who has been to Valencia/Barcelona/Genova/Malaga and even Liverpool for gods sake could relate to their previous states. Well done.

Whilst we are on memmory lane…a bit before your time Andrew…I called by here a few days ago, this was a popular destination for strawberries, lettuces but not carrots! I was a one horse village with lots of “gardens” producing the above…they got rich but the crisis killed a lot of businesses judging by the dereliction…flower export IS flourishing still, Dutch in evidence.

Ah Chipiona and flowers, way back yonder we had a job transporting flowers from there for a couple of chaps from Birmingham way, cannot remember the company name but the blooms were destined for sale in garage forecourts already bunched ready to go out. The job was a good one especially as the loads were light as a kite in fact you hardly noticed you were loaded at all another MH moment there Buzzer.

Just borrowed this from FB and is Volkswagen’s new attempt at lowering emission’s, cute ain’t it Buzzer.

12032933_10203619450325303_2900134122657940485_n.jpg

Out playing in the New Forest today as the weather set fair for October, view from the box seat although I was not driving at the time, Buzzer.

Probably less emissions from the rear than the Volkswagon !
Kind regards…

Saw this and reposted Buzzer.

12074541_10153202715688511_200736540856206043_n.jpg

Had a bit of an erection this week and it took two men an a telehandler to help and it is not quite up yet but should in the next few days, I live in hope. Has any one else got a similar problem, Im’e counting on you Charlie, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Had a bit of an erection this week and it took two men an a telehandler to help and it is not quite up yet but should in the next few days, I live in hope. Has any one else got a similar problem, Im’e counting on you Charlie, cheers Buzzer.

Yes John. I have suffered from this problem. When I was in the Regiment in the fifties they used to put stuff in the tea to make us stop thinking about women. I think its starting to wear off.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:

Buzzer:

Yes John. I have suffered from this problem. When I was in the Regiment in the fifties they used to put stuff in the tea to make us stop thinking about women. I think its starting to wear off.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Charlie,

You told me they put a stone in your boot,to make you limp :unamused:

Regards
Richard

Continuation of the erection Im’e having this week and the progress is good and I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
It amazes me the speed at which this is going up, levelling blocks in today then backfill on Tuesday ready for first concrete on Thursday, looks big enough for a Christmas party to be held in Buzzer.

When will you be sending out the invitation’s for the Christmas party John ? I’ll have to buy a pair of wellies ! :smiley:
R Jimmer

Good morning Buzzer.This Christmas party. Is it only for the staff of Davies International or is it open to the poor of the parish like Mappo and myself? Jimski can’t come because he is swanning around in a big Merc. Sorry Jim but its every man for himself !Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Now then, now then, you lot seem to have got hold of the wrong end of the stick. I only said it looks big enough for a Christmas party but nothing about holding one or paying for it come to that, hate the festive period always have I am the original humbug when it comes to that time of year. Never understand why people who cannot afford it just go into debt and spend the rest of the year paying it off. On another point we will soon be blasted with January sales adverts which usually start in November can’t get me head round that one either, Merry Christmas everyone, there got that out the way before any one else Buzzer.

PS. Charlie I have posted you a mince pie second class so don’t wait till the 25th December to eat it as its sell by date is already expired.