Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

These were taken on a recent trip to Venice but due to fog the boat couldn’t dock so we had to go to Trieste the next day,sunday.There was 9 of us in total but only 6 travelled on the sunday other 3 made tracks on the monday!

R44GEL on parade in Trieste,puts Queen Vic to shame :laughing: :laughing:

Nice shot Andrew nothing on the road but Davies !!! :slight_smile:
R Jimski

Nice pics Andrew…was my Brother on that trip with you ■■?

mappo:
Nice pics Andrew…was my Brother on that trip with you ■■?

hi mr mapson,no he wasn’t on that one but i have been to venice with him on the couple of trips he did before that one :smiley: he was last seen outside the irish bar buying tourist gimmics off the lucky lucky man :unamused: :unamused: when you see him ask if he’s still got the elastic band propelled lit up thingy :laughing: :laughing:

Hello to all you special ones.

Just like to wish all of you good oll boys a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2012. I will raise a glass :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: to all friends old and new over this festive time. Drive carefully.LULT & GEL ON X

at last this thred is back on tack :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: nice to see you all back at last merry xmas and happy new year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hay there everyone, A very very merry Xmas and prosperous new year. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Seasons greetings to all Davies men, past and present.
That includes you Shady…Oh and not forgetting Dreva.( honorary member )
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Tir tone YOU are all heart… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi all just finished Mappo’s old truck C789BPO.

Regards Jimski

Well I’m blessed, Stevie Reader, your still about.

Remember me, used to run with you and the special lovers club
in my Seddon Atki Stratto, my wife Julie & my daughter used to
travel with me a lot.

Alan Black

Hi Al you special one you, how you doing all good I hope. Sure do remember matey, good times. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hope all is well with you and yours. Wishing you and yours a very happy healthy new year, LULT Reader :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mappo LULT

Davies formation driving :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Morning

Would just like to wish all you special ones old and new :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , A very healthy happy safe driving 2012 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Will raise a glass to you all GEL ON :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

LULT Reader x

Good afternoon Steven. Need you to ship out tonight shag. Will pick you up from Hydrofoil at six o’ clock. Bring a tie - booked on Sealink to Cherbourg with Frank Carson and Tom O’ Connor and you will have a gold key cabin. Go empty load Monday at Syds. Make sure you tune into Radio Lux tomorrow so Wendy can give you your new year message. Hope you and the clan are all well and had a good Xmas. Don’t forget this coming year marks the 20th Anniversary of Dijon '92. There were six there. I will give you ten points if you can name them all. $20 LULT ■■

I saw Frankie Carson on the “love boat” out of Southampton to Cherbourg,on a NYE many moons ago,the Stenna line,with that ■■■■ waitress called Gina with long black hair.Quite a few had to park up in the port when docked,but a lot craicked on over the legal drive limit.

Horry
You special one you,hope you and the family had a special christmas . Wish you all the very best for 2012.
Shipping out empty for Syds mate, on the love boat from Soton with a gold key cabin thats SPECIAL. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Will be over on the next Hydro.
Ow what sweet times :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: trucking down with the red lights a blazing and exhaust stacks a smokin with Luxumberg on the radio waiting to hear Wen tell me how much she Luves me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Dijon 92 how can one forget such an eventful tour. CHRIST 20 years ago
Lead by operations manager Mr ok just one more then Kwozzy :wink: :wink: :wink:
Mr start spreading the news Clue ball :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Mr George bless him
Mr Reader I was only there cus i waz told. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
Mr Arrow head Jed :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hate to say it spesh but going to need help with the 6th Amigo , who was with us on that tour.
Tell ya Blue & White boys to truck um steady .LULT 20$ to ya ■■■■■■ Mum & Dad X

Time has certainly not tainted your sharp memory. The last one was Martin Rouse aka smart-mart, driving F725 RDF. Remember him well as after the famous evening in question, he ran down with Zimmer who I was with, over the top of Cenis to load Cuneo. We loaded Friday and he was weekended. Remember coming back Le Havre Saturday night and there were at least ten specials on the boat, plus the usuals. Will never forget that sailing as you did your usual trick and found out where the pigeon lorry drivers cabin was and knocked the door ‘One Hour to Port’ as we were just going to bed. Bit like the night you and Shaunee ‘clicked’ the top bunk into the ceiling on the St Malo boat when I was worse for wears on it. Have a picture of the Dijon line-up, so will do my best to scan it and get it on here. Hope all other former special caulkheads are ok. Great times, not forgotten. Take Care Bye Bye Now. P.S - Hope you are still wearing ‘Clacks’ - not ‘Truckers Choice’!!

Reader; sounds like your missing it shady, could you be going back to the good ole days. hay could have a birthday party @ Vila Formoso, I feel a headache already looming… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: