David Bowie has died

Carryfast:

raymundo:
RIP Mr Bowie, while not a big fan of his but some of his music was OK, but all these outpourings of total grief for someone who just had a talent sometimes for writing decent material but dressing like a total twonk amuses me when all he did it for was to get noticed. Come on people get a grip and stop acting like starstruck teenage girls !! :unamused:

Blimey we can actually agree on something.Although I won’t forget the irony of fit looking teenaged birds with a preference for a pushing 30 bloke dressed in women’s clothing and a women’s hair style almost as good as their’s in the day. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

OMG :open_mouth:
Me three!

Well that is nice to see, two of the biggest critics on TN have both come to accept the fact that my assertions are always correct. Gentlemen I admire your courage in doing so. :laughing: :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Carryfast:

raymundo:
RIP Mr Bowie, while not a big fan of his but some of his music was OK, but all these outpourings of total grief for someone who just had a talent sometimes for writing decent material but dressing like a total twonk amuses me when all he did it for was to get noticed. Come on people get a grip and stop acting like starstruck teenage girls !! :unamused:

Blimey we can actually agree on something.Although I won’t forget the irony of fit looking teenaged birds with a preference for a pushing 30 bloke dressed in women’s clothing and a women’s hair style almost as good as their’s in the day. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

OMG :open_mouth:
Me three!

Wowsers, the Trucknet Culture Commitee have spoken…:smiley:

Nice to see Carryfasts obsession with teenage girls is still going strong too :wink:

switchlogic:
Wowsers, the Trucknet Culture Commitee have spoken…:smiley:

On this site culture involves a petri dish! :grimacing:

Switch said :- ''Nice to see Carryfasts obsession with teenage girls is still going strong too :wink: ‘’

:laughing: Nice one Luke, I was going to comment on similar lines but I didn’t want to loose my new best friend ! :slight_smile:

I remember hearing Lets Dance at the famous Goldiggers nightclub in Chippenham, the base rattling my rib cage aa it played loudly, the club was used by not so famous bands as a warm up gig prior to a world tour to promote their album.
They then became very famous from Kajagoogoo, Bronkski Beat, Orange Juice, Thompson Twins,OMD, The Cure, Marc Almond, and many more

Was it Tuesday on radio 2, the wench who was the China Girl in the video was on.
She said she was nervous about filming with Bowie but he was very professional and put her at ease.
She mentioned his ears, eyes and pointy teeth and despite having a relationship afterwards the girl
was convinced Bowie was an alien. :question:

axletramp:
Was it Tuesday on radio 2, the wench who was the China Girl in the video was on.
She said she was nervous about filming with Bowie but he was very professional and put her at ease.
She mentioned his ears, eyes and pointy teeth and despite having a relationship afterwards the girl
was convinced Bowie was an alien. :question:

I heard that too.

I have never seen a bandwagon so shamelessly jumped upon.

Who in the world actually gave a flying wotsit about her thoughts on his death■■?

Have been a massive fan since 1973 - massive talent and great loss. RIP David.

raymundo:
Switch said :- ''Nice to see Carryfasts obsession with teenage girls is still going strong too :wink: ‘’

:laughing: Nice one Luke, I was going to comment on similar lines but I didn’t want to loose my new best friend ! :slight_smile:

I’ll be your best friend instead… takes Raymundos hand, does ■■■ eyes at him ‘Hello sailor…or do you prefer seamen?’

good haha :arrow_right: